No announcement yet.

Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xian ge always seem to "bully" the temporary host. its part of the show so that viewers will continue to follow the variety program.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZannnZannn View Post
      anyone knows why hu die jie jie was replaced by yao yao in the guess show? i seriously prefer her than yao yao. she was the best since rainie left the show.
      yao yao is not even a vase. she is like a sotong. very blur one.

Comment

• like how hu die jiejie reacts and the way she speaks.. haha.. she got her own unique sense of humour..

Comment

• ronald cheng and charlene choi got married in year 2006 and are getting divorced now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z17fAlyskbM

Comment

• they really got married?
            thought it was rumour....
            sad that they got to split like this after 6 yrs
            i kinda like this couple

Comment

• wow i was shocked all along i thought the married news were rumours

Comment

• sad to hear that they spilt... after all, they hv been together for such a long time...

Comment

• I was shocked to hear that they got married too. But, what's the real reason they divorced, I read that it's because ronald too flirt and ah sa can't take it thus ask for breakup/divorce.

Comment

• Their press conference very fake.....cry until like that.. so sad... so concerned for each other... still good friends.... then want to divorce.

Usually, divorce cases the couple would not even want to see each other. Alot of hostility not just sad. Totally cannot stand.. that's why divorce.

I may sound jaded but IMO, they are competing to act see who cry more pathetic at the press conference.

Comment

• im shocked at the news too! they've nv confirmed their marriage, and suddenly they're holding a press con to announce their divorce! so shocking... i believe they really want a clean break this time, and maybe its their strategy to counter the paparazzi there. by announcing it first, there's nothing for the 'gou zai' to dig out.

Comment

• these days, HK celebs made a quick wedding escapade in Las vegas, the famous "wedding chapel" thinking they can escape the preying eyes of the paparazzi..but it's easier to hunt them down with a small fee to search the wedding record registry

Comment

• Originally posted by lakopiO View Post
                          Their press conference very fake.....cry until like that.. so sad... so concerned for each other... still good friends.... then want to divorce.

Usually, divorce cases the couple would not even want to see each other. Alot of hostility not just sad. Totally cannot stand.. that's why divorce.

I may sound jaded but IMO, they are competing to act see who cry more pathetic at the press conference.
                          haha ok la, but i think Ah sa image is much healthier than her partner ah jiao while she cried like no tomorrow and made "unbelievable" innocent comments in her post sexual scandal conference with edison chen

Comment

• I actually feel sad for them when I see them cry so badly
                            Prob one got truly hurt by the other...
                            and the other loves yet cannot stay truthful ***...

good luck to them...
                            and twins...

Comment

• actually i really pity both of them, marriage is their personal thing and yet they had to hold a press conference to explain their split to the media...

Comment

• i watched from a few Guess X 3 and Jacky wu always like to tease Liz, one of the invited guest.

she appears in a few epi and she looks sexy and sultry..think she is a mixed blood. does any one knows if she acted in any drama? or a mere Flower vase in show biz only?

Comment

Working...
                                X