Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LingNing
    replied
    Check out this week 8 days if you want to see the looks of their husbands. I saw it on the cover, which shows the faces of the hongkong artistes karen mok, gigi and another lady which i can't remember though.

Leave a comment:

• Banyanresort
    replied
    Wow! Thats very romantic!

Leave a comment:

• magicdust
    replied
    Originally posted by Banyanresort View Post
    First love? But Karen Mok has got other boyfriends before. Babe, i'm curious why you call him her first love??? By the way is he good looking? I have not seen any photos of him with her before .
    he is really her first love.. they broke up and karen mok dated others.
    but fate brought them together again!

Leave a comment:

• Banyanresort
    replied
    First love? But Karen Mok has got other boyfriends before. Babe, i'm curious why you call him her first love??? By the way is he good looking? I have not seen any photos of him with her before .

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    karen mok also got married. to her first love.

Leave a comment:

• fromtismoment
    replied
    Heard on radio station that gigi leung got married to a spanish man in ibiza spain. Was quite surprised that she will marry a foreigner as she always gives me the impression that she will marry a chinese man. Saw her in new york many years back, she was doing a photo shoot on the streets, my friends and i went up to her to request for a photo to be taken together, but she rejected us flat in the face. I was quite turned off by her attitude then, so i have never ever buy her albums though some of the songs are quite nice indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Strawbarry12
    replied
    She's married with kids? But she's really young! Personally i feel that she is not a simple woman, she can really do anything to get what she wants in life.

Leave a comment:

• xiaoyun
    replied
    really??
    i read that she's actually married with a child

Leave a comment:

• vivavoomz
    replied
    Read an article that Raymond Lam and Shuangshuang still together. Even said he proposed to her on Valentine's day. Not sure how true is that.

Leave a comment:

• kaoriko
    replied
    Barbie looked very pretty and radiant on her wedding day. Her husband is not bad looking, very well groomed.

Leave a comment:

• xiaoyun
    replied
    ya cos she wants privacy. but look what happened to Da S's wedding. in the end her mom has to speak to the reporters and ask them why is it so difficult for her daughter to hold her own wedding with her own money spent.

Leave a comment:

• CherryBali
    replied
    Patty Hou refused to invite those reporters right? So they have nothing to cover, no news to write, of course they will comment that she is stingy.

Leave a comment:

• xiaoyun
    replied
    that pan shuang shuang will be releasing a pictorial book soon hence the media said she purposely leak those photos to boast her popularity, though she claimed it was by accident that she left her phone behind in a salon and the salon staff 'sold' the photos to the paparazzi.

as for Da S and Wang Xiao Fei's wedding, people are saying they are spending way too much money and are scared that people don't know they are rich. come on. it's their own money. it's up to them on how they wanna spend it. moreover they are donating all the angbaos they received to japan's tsunami victims.
    look at patty hou. she's getting married next month and she refused to let the media know the wedding location. so media reports commented that she is stuck up and 'niao'. don't reveal details also complain. spend too much money also complain. that's the woes of being an artiste.

Leave a comment:

• delicate20
    replied
    Saw Barbie Hsu's wedding photos on xinmsn. She's lucky to marry this millionaire, so blessed to find someone who loves her so much. But they have only known each other for less than 2 months right? Maybe its so call love at first sight. She is 5 years his senior, but they don't look like brother and sister. She look quite young for her age, well maintained with good skin.

Leave a comment:

• petites26
    replied
    Shuang Shuang is very pretty looking, but her boobs are so fake. More photos of her and Raymond in this week's i magazine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X