No announcement yet.

Pepper Lunch @ Taka Basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

passed by Pepper Lunch after dinner on Saturday with SO..and it was quite a long queue..and both of us stood outside watching the demostration on the big plasma screen teaching us how to cook the beef and vege..it looks so fun and nice..

then last sunday, pepper lunch was giving out free tissues with discount coupon along orchard..on the outdoor pavement from taka to wisma..i went to take 2 from the guy giving out the tissues just in case my SO and i want to try the same thing in future then we can have 2 coupons..keke.. so looking forward to it..

Comment

I was at pepper lunch yesterday for lunch. The steak is quite good, very fresh and well marinated. One of the better steaks I have eaten. My clothes wasn't as smelly as I thought, may be I was there during off-peak hours.

Thanks for the recommedation !

Comment

How's the lunch crowd like?

Comment

I was there before 12 noon so don't need to queue. I got out before 12:30pm, the restaurant is not full yet.

Comment

definitely should give this place a try...i ate the hamburger steak and it was so heavenly...especially with the honey sauce...yum yum...

Comment

I tried the hamburger steak combo set. a set is more than enough for me to finish. the beef was quite tasty.

watch out for the 2nd outlet opening at Isetan Scotts!

Comment

Latest Isetan mailer has got a discount leaflet (for Isetan Scotts outlet).
                Don't know if their setting is the same.

Me yet try coz waiting for this coupons

Comment

tried the hamburger and chicken steak today! I like the hamburger steak! Very nice and tasty....and i thought it was kinda fun playing with the food too, the flipping around of vege and meat....like doing my own teppanyaki

Comment

mamasan can we organise a "BV" outing to pepper lunch someday? heeeee i can't wait to use my isetan mailer coupons though!

anyone tried the shimofuri steak set? the beef looks yummy!
                    Last edited by kestrel; 02-08-2005, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Received the coupons via isetan mailer! Limited choices but better than no discounts.

Comment

heee.... don't be surprised to see mamasan working there

yes, yes the coupons can make us eat selection which we might not choose. u all make me

Comment

reporting back live from digesting the food from yesterday's dinner. it was so good that i forgot about taking pictures! hahahahha actually i did, but of our cleaned up hotplate. mamasan must go try at least once! i had the shimofuri steak 4 and it's sizzling juicy and sweet. the beef pepper rice is 3.5 while we love the rice with garlic butter taste, the beef slices were a bit dry. double chicken steak was good too for non-beef eaters 4 but here's some salvaged pictures to tempt you all..

Comment

Na me rotting at home now!! maybe i should get to town to chill & pepper abit :roll: thanks for yr update. rot or not rot!?!??!

Comment

mai rot! go spend money in town and contribute to our flailing economy!

Comment

err... just managed to pack my dog-shit wardrobe on Sat, threw out unwanted stuff, now still has 280 tops alone, around 20 not washed or on laundry. i better stop getting stuff

i fed myself with tons of greasy fried beehoon (to kill my Pepper crave), now can't move

Comment

Working...
                                X