Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    Salmon set indeed spicy with pepper of rice but salmon's too little, corns great. Curry chicken no-no, oily, potato too hard.

Leave a comment:

• soroki
    replied
    i tried the salmon take away..not bad! but the portion is too small

Leave a comment:

• eclipsepmint
    replied
    Pepper Lunch is good.
    But you'll always stink of OIL when you get out!

Leave a comment:

• introvert521
    replied
    Not sure if you guys are aware...pepper lunch is opened at Raffles City Shopping Centre's Food Junction now...haven't tried yet though...

Leave a comment:

• missbluey
    replied
    although i tried once, but i quite like it.
    the only minus point is once you step out from there, you will smell like "pepper lunch" too.

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    Pepper Lunch Express is now available at Century Square's Lev 3 foodcourt!

Leave a comment:

• utadaH
    replied
    I think pepper lunck is one fad that will last. It's quite value for money especially with the premium beef sets. The food are all fresh. I love it. Singaporeans are such foodies!

Leave a comment:

• slim
    replied
    Originally posted by verena View Post
    i saw pepper lunch too in japan but strange thing is that singapore is such a small city with so many outlets whereas i don't really see that much of it in tokyo. :p
    I remember seeing 2 Pepper Lunch in Tokyo, 1 in Ginza (2 lanes from the back of Imperial Hotel) and another in Shibuya. We also manage to suss out 1in Osaka (in one ulu back lane near begining of Shinsaibashi-Suji). The plus point is that they are open till 12am every day.

Great news! There is a Pepper Lunch Express in Raffles City Food Court and the prices are lower than the restaurant but I think the portions are slightly smaller though.

Leave a comment:

• Huan
    replied
    i guess he'll hate me....

Leave a comment:

• namida
    replied
    that guy won't work for long..

Leave a comment:

• Huan
    replied
    just tried the salmon rice takeaway from dhoby ghaut Xchange.
    was nice but a bit too saltish... think the seasoning is too much
    what pisses me off was there was a new staff on duty. i supposed he wasnt that new but still not experienced yet
    well... he made some blunders during taking of my orders but that's fine with me
    it's just that his colleague (superior? a chef cooking my orders) found out and reprimanded him throughout the whole cooking session of my order, "adding" extra "ingredients" to my food...
    i find the staff very poor thing... totally no face left for him... his colleague was far too much to scold him in front of the customer and he made me feel bad too (coz i feel that it's coz of me that's y he got scolding )

Leave a comment:

• grapejuice
    replied
    Love Pepper Lunch, except for their chicken sets.

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    i like the idea of cooking the beef slices myself.. kinda like bbq or something. hahaha. so far i've only tried the beef with rice thinggy once in sgp and once overseas.

i saw pepper lunch too in japan but strange thing is that singapore is such a small city with so many outlets whereas i don't really see that much of it in tokyo. :p

Leave a comment:

• yiting
    replied
    i see that most of their set meals have veggies.
    can we request to not have em?

Leave a comment:

• oblivion
    replied
    they opened a store at junction 8 food court. prices are a little steep for food court.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X