No announcement yet.

Baby Dental Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone game for First Teeth Toothpaste with finger brush for only $14?
    Do email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Ariel
      To all fellow moms:

When did you first take your little ones to the dentist?

My baby's 2 upper front teeth are rather large and crooked and I am worried that they will be like this when her permanent teeth come out as well. Am I worrying too much?
      don't be worried cause these are all permanent teeth. as long as they shed during the normal period of time, it's fine. but of cause it depends on various factors like the width of the jaw + any other spacing on other tooth.

Comment

Any dentist to rec in the East area?- Katong, Marine Parade.

Comment

hi.. it is advisable to bring your baby to see a dentist as soon as your baby turns 1
          gotten this advice from my dentist friend.

Comment

eversince my boy was just 6mths old im using frist teeth toothpaste for ym boy, the finger brush is very soft.

its very good, n my boy dun hv bad breath anymore.

Comment

my boy refused to let me brush his teeth he will wail & scream if i force him or he will run away when i took out the toothbrush

Comment

Originally posted by July View Post
                my boy refused to let me brush his teeth he will wail & scream if i force him or he will run away when i took out the toothbrush
                hey!

my niece uses this damn cute one called Jordan Step 1. it has a special handle for teething babies and the bristles are so soft. cheap too.

maybe you can try getting your boy to use it, need to start looking after infant teeth and this toothbrush is good.

Comment

Working...
                X