No announcement yet.

CozyCot revamped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah this looks very sunny and babelicious! great work! and it loads faster than the previous layout!! pretty!!

Comment

• I love the new colour!

Comment

• I took a nap in the afternoon and woke up finding myself in a beach!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U Nicole and crews!

Comment

• :wow: ! Just sat down and wanted to check back and got a lovely surprise layout! It's soooo pretty! Thanks to Nic and all who have made CC possible too!

Comment

• What a lovely colour combination. I like

Comment

• omg... So summer'ish.... I wanna holiday NOW!!!!

Comment

• This new layout & colour combination's great! Much brighter, plus it loads faster than before.. Great job done! But i did get a nice, big surprise when i logged in just now though..

Comment

• Love it!! Much better than the previous one. At least it doesn't look very girly now. Safer for those reading from office

Comment

• what a pleasant surprise when i loaded the page. nice layout.

Comment

• quick style chooser at de bottom... so cool... will set my back to misscozy. this is a bit too bright for my eyes.

Comment

• Yeh i got a surprise when i log on just now. This new look make me wanan go for my holiday...

Comment

• Originally posted by GG
                          quick style chooser at de bottom... so cool... will set my back to misscozy. this is a bit too bright for my eyes.
                          Where is it? I cant find it, must be The colour is abit bright for me too. I kind of like the pink layout.

Comment

• Its right at the bottom left? i just changed over.. heeh

Comment

• I didnt see it.

Comment

• It right below, just below the posting rules box..You have to click the arrow and then you can choose the style you want.. Hope it helps?

Comment

Working...
                                X