CozyCot revamped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont u click on the [email protected] to see instead? Here u r

Members party is coming up, details will be up soon.

Comment

• wow... nice design of the forum! Thumbs up!!!

Comment

• Hi Jemay, I did click on the link earlier and saw the convention place, but wasn't sure how it tied in to CozyCot.

Looking forward to the parties!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jemay
          ....Members party is coming up, details will be up soon.
          That's a great way to start warming up MICE @CozyCot.

Comment

• Ooh.. Do i smell a P-A-R-T-Y coming up?

Comment

• party??

errrr.... my favourite BOOTY smilie is gone

Comment

• Yeah! My favourite "doh" smiley's gone too..

Comment

• Woohoo... So exciting! I will be waiting!

Comment

• is it just my com or is cozycot taking a longer time to load? for me.. the graphics will appear first then must wait a while more for the thread to be loaded...

in the past i could open a few new windows and when i click on the very first one it would be loaded already.. but now must wait... :eh:

Comment

• Originally posted by missm
                      Is anyone having problems in replying to Private Messages? I am, the page seems to freeze whenever I try to submit the reply. Can anyone help please?
                      It does seem like it's hanging but the PM should get through ultimately. Overall the site's been slower, I do think so (too). And I realised I still have to sign in if I go to CozyClub even though I've signed in on the homepage.

Comment

• Gee...I love this new look! Purple & Pink are my fave combi colours! Kudos to the team for this sweet, and feminine look!!!

Comment

• I have been so busy with work, now finally have time to have a taste of the new CC! This is superb! I adore the new colors and design! That's why I am hooked here, and never join other forums

Comment

• I love the new design too!! Very stila like, very princess like with the Tiara at the top.. and i love it with the icons at the side..

Comment

• I've not been coming in here for some time and saw this revamped webby.
                              Nice Nice!!
                              I like purple!!

Comment

• After the one day maintenance, I had probem logging in to CC.
                                Anyone has this problem too?

Comment

Working...
                                X