Vacuum Cleaner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexyviper View Post
    Miele is very well-known for their vacuum cleaners as well. Higher-end brand.

which model of Miele have HEPA filter and can use on Parquett flooring?

someone told me Miele model S4211 as it comes with an additional floor brush specially for wooden floorin, does it has HEFA filter?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderful View Post
      I'm using the Dyson Animal and loving it! It's slightly smaller in capacity than the other Dyson models but the suction power is just as powerful. IMO the smaller size is more convenient for us to lug around.

The main diff between the models is the type of tools it comes with. Another plus for Dyson is that there are numerous accessories and brushes for all types of cleaning. My only gripe is that it is abit noisier than my old Philips vacuum, but the other pluses far outweigh the noise. I give it a 9/10.

Just got my Dyson Animal over the weekend!

Comment

i have receive a free vacuum cleaner.

it is a blessing. so no need to get vacuum cleaner li ao

http://www.electrolux.com.hk/node38....roductid=12541

Comment

http://www.electrolux.com.hk/node38....roductId=12812

Anyone use the above vacuum cleaner?

Comment

Originally posted by Limin View Post
            http://www.electrolux.com.hk/node38....roductId=12812

Anyone use the above vacuum cleaner?
            I saw this model,it is very quiet.But for the price,if I'm not quoted wrongly,I think is $399 or something like that,U should go for the miele!My old miele lasted from when I was pri 6, and finally broke down last yr.I bought another 1 for $400 at best denki.Everything is made in Gemany,supposedly built to last for 20yrs.It is also quiet and was also the only vacuum that is rated true hepa filtration for the most allergic sufferers,meaning it is a completely sealed vacuum that dun leak.
            I loved its 360Deg manuevering and the suction is fantastic!It works much better than the other expensive dyson that my hubby bought earlier.Now I'm thinking of selling off the dyson,as the dust spills when u try to pour them away.It is also very huge and hard to manuevre.If u are allergic,pl dun buy bagless vacuum,thinking they save $$ on running costs!I parted $800 plus after being bought over by the dyson sales staff on the no running costs fad..How I regretted.
            In any case,even though u have to buy bags for the miele, only spend $25 evey yr to buy a box.And the dustbags are guaranteed to be available for sale 20yrs later,so no issue on hard to get bags.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, does anyone heard of 'Delphinvacuum cleaner' ?

It's a vacuum cleaner that doesn't use filters, instead dust is trapped in water. Care to share any reviews ?

Comment

i have been using nilfisk vacuums and this vacuums are very good, they even have a carbon filter to eliminate the smell from the exhaust part where they air is blown out.
                there is a thread in this forum that is selling this vacuum and they take in our old and even spoilt vacuums for $200.00.
                i am still considering whether to change my old version to the newer version they have.
                I bought mine for almost $1500 back then, and the newer version is only selling at $999.00 at this shop!!!
                Cheapest i asked amongst the few shops that carry this brand.
                i like the vacuum having 3 big attachments, 1 for floor & carpet, 1 for parquet, 1 for vacuuming my bed. i have allergies to dust mites so i have to vacuum my bed regularly and this is great

Comment

I have 1 but seldom use it as very bulky and troublesome.
                  Very very clean though.
                  Did the person go to your home for demo? Pls don't fall for it unless you are willing to pay $3400+ for a vacuum cleaner. I am still servicing my 36 months installment!

Originally posted by adelinetan View Post
                  Hi, does anyone heard of 'Delphinvacuum cleaner' ?

It's a vacuum cleaner that doesn't use filters, instead dust is trapped in water. Care to share any reviews ?

Comment

anyone knows of any okay vacuum cleaner that is around $100? Handheld type also ok

Comment

hi,
                      re: delphin vacumn cleaner - i've had one chinese lady come demo. the cleaner looks very primitive looking, design looks like its still stuck in the 80s...but the concept of trapping dust in water is pretty neat.. indeed its very expensive, and the saleswoman was very pushy...alot of complaints cases on delphin in fact. $3400 is around the price they are pushing, and they do offer a silver version for around $2600, the difference of which is that the silver version doesnt have the different knobs for controls - just on and off. i was tempted but its just way too expensive for a cleaner...

re: irobot roomba
                      anyone heard of this? i've got this pretty cute gadget recently and its working hard for me..basically its a round thingy which runs on artificial intelligence and runs on its own in the house. its priced around US200+ and i got it imported from US. its definitely for busy (aka lazy) couples like me and my hubby

offtopic - i am looking for a steam cleaner now..karcher anyone??

Comment

my irobot is running as i am surfing on CC now it is indeed a time saver as hubby and i don't vacuum anymore since we got it!

Comment

My irobot sounds great. Can share more info with me, how does it helps you, how much it costs, where to get it?

Just went google for this vacuum, really fantastic. I intend to get that but need to gather more informations before buying it. Does this need high maintanence? Can the battery lasts for the whole house, hall + dining + kitchen + balcony & 4 bedrooms?
                          Last edited by beautywish; 18-04-2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Yeah, i 2nd irobot Romba. Its so useful, i dont even need to bend my back to vacuum the floor, its totally effortless! hahaa
                            I got 1 last mth from the local distributor, mine was the most basic 1 which cost $398.

The link to the distributor is below:
                            www.irobot.com.sg

Anyway, dunno what's wrong with my irobot, its not charging. Hope its the charger problem & hope the local distributor can replace a new 1 for me....Bringing it for repair tomorrow & see what they say. Sighzz......
                            Read the reviews in Hardwarezone forum that the local distributor service sucks!

For my case, 1 charge is able to clean my living hall + 3 bedrooms.
                            I dare not use in the kitchen coz scared got water.
                            The local distributor's warranty is void if there's rust in the motor.

Comment

hihi, i got my irobot via drugstore.com coz ive got some drugstore dollars to use. you can visit www.irobot.com for more information. mine is irobot roomba 530 - cleans 1-3 rooms. www.newegg.com sells the 560 series for US229, thats supposed to clean 1-4 rooms. but for those who import, the shipping might cost around $100 depending on luck coz of the volumetric weight calculations...the bigger box they use, the more ex it will be, regardless of actual weight.

for those iroboters (if there's such a term), i have a contact for freelance repair (either to step down/change voltage/or whatever that is to convert US to SG. the local distributor is very ex. pm me if you are interested.

the thing about getting the irobot online is, there is no warranty locally. my model works out to be around $400, while if i get it locally, it would have cost me $788 (thereabouts)

hope this helps..

now i am keen on the scooba ha!....

Comment

Still gathering more informations on this and meanwhile considering. Perhaps I should start manually and see how my body response :p

Comment

Working...
                                X