No announcement yet.

Real Estate / Property Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am just started wants to look for a roadshow located at the east.... am also looking for a partner to starts

Comment

hi vienne,
      didn't PN put you under a manager to help guide you?

Comment

Originally posted by jewelbee
        hi vienne,
        didn't PN put you under a manager to help guide you?
        My manager only appears when u can deals like my colleuges got one he will appear

Please do give advise ? TIA

Comment

hi veinne,
          i've pm-ed you

Comment

Anyone got interest to work as property sales executive with Far East Organisation?? No need to have any real estate licence. PM me if you or your friends are keen.

Comment

Originally posted by VioLa
              Anyone got interest to work as property sales executive with Far East Organisation?? No need to have any real estate licence. PM me if you or your friends are keen.
              Halo, do u mind telling us more on the job scope? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VioLa
                Hi Viola

Im interested. Can u give me more details? Pls pm me,thanks. Tried to pm u but u nv turn on ur pm...

Comment

Sorry gals...i didn't realise I *** turn my pm on.

For sales exec, you will be based in their showrooms. Job scope mainly is to attend to walk-in customers and also do networking with other freelance property agents for co-broking. It's 6 working days a week, weekends is a must to work coz that's when the crowd comes in. 10am-7pm.

You will be given basic of about $1.8k+commission for property sold, housing loans and other stuff. Any qns pls pm me. =)

Comment

Viola, u wrking in far east? I used to wrk in far east as well which team are u in?

Comment

Originally posted by Deb
                      Viola, u wrking in far east? I used to wrk in far east as well which team are u in?
                      Hi Deb, me in team A. Just joined not long ago..hehe

Why u quitted? Now working as??

Comment

so basically is station in showroom?? everyday?? and how is the commision like? mostly for condo or HDB?? Residential or Commercial?? Rental or sale?? cos i am quite interested but have a friend who use to wrk for Far East but he say the pay is low and he quit after few months.

Comment

To VioLA: please do email me as am interested since my real estate journey not goin well I can;t PM u too

My email [email protected]

Thank you

Comment

Hi Viola,

I went for Far east interview some time ago. But i wasn't 21? They said that I need to be 21. i waited like 4hours and like kinda disappointed. the HR should have filtered out and informed me so.

Comment

Isit? I was in prestige team at that time i was the youngest in the team as i wasnt 21 at that time cos my birthday is just round the concern

Comment

To VIoLa: if u can please do reply I have PM u... Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X