No announcement yet.

Buying contact lens online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the shop in MBK is cheaper? coolems. im going there in dec too!

Comment

skunkykatz, my response from them came the next day. And they emailed me again after that to update me the status of the lens. If in doubt, can always drop them an email. HTH

Comment

That website is not the lowest. I get mine even cheaper in Singapore.

I was shopping in KL and asked for the prices of my 1-day Acuvue lenses, the lowest I could find was S$65 per month's supply! :wow:

Comment

Geliz: Thanks! Will wait for their confirmation email then... cos I thought nowadays the system will usually send an autoreply type of email, but I guess they don't have such a system.

Fusionx: Where in Singapore you can get even cheaper than the webby? Do share with us..

For the Focus monthlies I ordered, it's definitely cheaper than at my usual optician. They charge me abt $140 for 14 pairs, but website charges $48 for 6 pairs. :wow:

Comment

Not all their lens are cheaper so do check around for prices before ordering Their Acuvue 2 is more expensive but Soflens66 (toric) is cheaper.

Comment

I post this webby is because their colour lens are cheaper than i bought from local optical shop.

Comment

Originally posted by fusionx
                That website is not the lowest. I get mine even cheaper in Singapore.

I was shopping in KL and asked for the prices of my 1-day Acuvue lenses, the lowest I could find was S$65 per month's supply! :wow:
                perhaps you could try the shops in Holiday Plaza? I paid $72 for a year Softlens supply compared to $120 in singapore .. how come $65 for a mths' supply?? i usually get mine from the shop opposite the lift. there's a few side-by-side .. i patronise the 2nd shop

Comment

Er, I was talking about 1-day Acuvue lenses which usually costs $90 per month's supply in Singapore. I get mine cheaper cos I'm a long time customer (think 8 years already). It's not applicable to everyone.

Comment

Erm.. is it just me, or did the prices on the website just go up? I just ordered a box of Focus monthlies on Thursday at S$23.90. Today it's S$24.90??

Comment

Bumping this thread.. Anyone bought lens online recently?

Any other websites besides the one already posted? I need to get my softlens 66 soon..

I checked the site and it says softlens 66 is a 1-2 weeks disposable lens? I thought softlens 66 is a monthly disposable? Is this one different?

Comment

i just got my lenses last night at spectacle hut and i found the prices pretty reasonable, they are having buy 3 get 1 free

i got my monthly disposable ediflex lens at $40 per box and acuvue define daily disposable at $60 per box

Comment

I got my 1-day Acuvue at SGD$30 per box but that's from my cousin who is working in the distribution. The cheapest I see at shops is $33 or $35 per box from this optical shop in Hougang. They sell Acuvue Define slightly cheaper than market rate too but I'm not too sure how much. HTHs~!!~

Comment

anyone bought toric lense from bangkok before?

Comment

I bought mine from vision-hub before. Cheaper than most shops here but more ex than msian shops. If you go to johor to buy, it's even cheaper. That's if you have the time to go down to johor.. Mine is for biomedics 55 monthly contact lens. HTH!

Comment

Yup, I bought my Softlens66 (toric) from Yours Optical in MBK. It was the cheapest I could find then but I can't remember the price now..

Originally posted by pinko
                                anyone bought toric lense from bangkok before?

Comment

Working...
                                X