Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying contact lens online

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by alphie
    I bought mine from vision-hub before. Cheaper than most shops here but more ex than msian shops. If you go to johor to buy, it's even cheaper. That's if you have the time to go down to johor.. Mine is for biomedics 55 monthly contact lens. HTH!
    Hi alphie, biomedics 55 monthly how much u bought in johor? isit at citysquare? thxs

    Comment


    • #32
      how much is the biomedics 55 per box in BKK now? is their contact's expiry far away or coming near?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by hoolala
        Hi alphie, biomedics 55 monthly how much u bought in johor? isit at citysquare? thxs
        not sure cos my bro in law was the one who bought it...

        Comment


        • #34
          does anyone know what is the different between the 8.6 and 8.9?

          Comment


          • #35
            8.6 has more curve and 8.9 is flatter. That's the curvature of your eyes. Hths

            Comment


            • #36
              oic.. thank Nixxy!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by alphie View Post
                not sure cos my bro in law was the one who bought it...
                Ok, thxs..

                Comment


                • #38
                  Brightening Contact Lenses

                  never mind!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Jessie View Post
                    Has anyone bought contact lens from this website?
                    http://www.vision-hub.com/index.html

                    I wonder if it's reliable.
                    i'd a bad experience buying from them! my lens hurt so much that i never did wear them! i don't know what is wrong as i took from straight from the box!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      contactlens123

                      hey its actually illegal to sell contact lens online as there is a new legislation. Eye health need to be check by qualified optometrist before lens can even be delivered.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        i've been buying GEO lens frm online stores for the past 2 years. lasted ** 9months per lens and i like the effect given:-)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by kye View Post
                          i've been a B&L user for about 10 years. Used to pay $120 for a one year supply of Softlens 38 but now i get them from JB Holiday Plaza at RM40/box (works out to be about SGD72/yr). Ask around, the prices are different from each store.
                          Hi Where exactly the shop are located in Holiday Plaza?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            i recently bought biomedics and freshlook colors from www.wee-mart.com
                            i have been wearing these 2 brands for years

                            good price
                            delivery also pretty fast
                            even though they send in an envelope without any bubble wrap
                            the boxes were slightly crushed but does not affect the lens

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              efai, thanks for the review

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by efai View Post
                                i recently bought biomedics and freshlook colors from www.wee-mart.com
                                i have been wearing these 2 brands for years

                                good price
                                delivery also pretty fast
                                even though they send in an envelope without any bubble wrap
                                the boxes were slightly crushed but does not affect the lens

                                Ya, the price is pretty affordable. But I haven't tried ordering from them.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X