• Show
Clear All

• pinkneow
    replied
    i love their white pepper crab !!!

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    replied
    Isnt Golden Bay Restaurant the same as No Signboard Seafood? Its only a change of name?

I went last Sunday with my family to the Westcoast outlet.. their crabs!

Leave a comment:

• pinkneow
    replied
    hi vinlongo
    went there to have pepper crab(extremely XXXL crab) and cereal prawn and other small small dishes for 4 person cost us about $200+. but i think really worth it..we pay for the quality food.!!

i think they have only one branch which is located at west coast there. check with my frenz that they considered cheap compare to no signboard, maybe their location., anyway we r paying for the food not the atmosphere. i visited there almost once a month for gathering or famliy gathering whn i got my pay.. hehe

macpherson there, golden bay used to located there.. u can read thru' their webby, i used to patrolise there whn im still young with my parent. always long queue.. but worth while !!!

Originally posted by VinLongo View Post
    pinkneow,
    do u remember pricing of this golden bay restaurant? cheaper or about the same as no-signboard? can roughly share with me the pricing & dishes ordered, if u can still remember hehehe. Thanks!

they are now only at west coast? i email them but no reply. becoz i didnt see east coast outlet in their website.

i havent try punggol. I am more towards authentic local dishes than innovative ones. hehehehehhehehe!!!

actually i tried the one by this TangHu? last time TCS/RCS actor stall at Macpherson. Know that it moves to Serangoon but not sure where exactly. saw from papers ads. Not bad too. At least better than no-signboard and of course Jumbo.
    Last edited by pinkneow; 17-10-2007, 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Leave a comment:

• VinLongo
    replied
    pinkneow,
    do u remember pricing of this golden bay restaurant? cheaper or about the same as no-signboard? can roughly share with me the pricing & dishes ordered, if u can still remember hehehe. Thanks!

they are now only at west coast? i email them but no reply. becoz i didnt see east coast outlet in their website.

i havent try punggol. I am more towards authentic local dishes than innovative ones. hehehehehhehehe!!!

actually i tried the one by this TangHu? last time TCS/RCS actor stall at Macpherson. Know that it moves to Serangoon but not sure where exactly. saw from papers ads. Not bad too. At least better than no-signboard and of course Jumbo.

Leave a comment:

• pinkneow
    replied
    haha!! im glad that there's someone like me who doesnt like the taste of the tomatoe in the chilli crab.. some time i ll called them tomatoe crab !!!

hmmm... i tried those u have mentioned above..
    i would say that Golden Bay's is still the best !!! i like the spicyness n of course bring along a face towel (in case u sweat too much )
    tried No SignBoard-kallang but the taste is not up to my standard!!
    jumbo's as what u had mentioned totomatoes!! have u tried Punggol's ?? they had peanut in the chilli crab !! mayb u can go for a try !for something special !!!

Leave a comment:

• VinLongo
    replied
    Thinkin of going for chilli crab. Authentic ones that doesnt alter to suit foreigners taste. I dislike tomato or sweet chilli crab!!! I need real Singaporean dishes!!!!! hehe. Any places to recommend? I tried Esplanade No-Signboard and very disappointing! Its more for tourists, not Singaporeans. Jumbo even worse.

So after trying Esplanade No-Signboard, i'm wondering if Geylang branch will be better? More for Singaporeans? Or should I try Golden Bay? Any idea? I find that no-signboard doesnt have much fanastic vegetables dishes. Mostly on seafood. Any comments? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• originskitty
    replied
    golden bay's food is yummy! and the nice part is that its not always jammed packed like no signboard at east coast. great for those who live around the west area.=>

Leave a comment:

• pinkneow
    replied
    www.goldenbayseafood.com

hi sweetie
    please visit www.goldenbayseafood.com for more.

they now have a 11% OFF print-out voucher. do print out and enjoy the discount

they really worth it !!

Leave a comment:

• sUsHi
    replied
    i like their double boiled lobster, lobster salad ,chilli crab and their abalones are

Leave a comment:

• pink_sea79
    replied
    The last time i went to eat their chilli crab (drooling now :wow: ) they only have those normal white bread, not man tou style one...

Leave a comment:

• se7enseas
    replied
    their oats prawns are not bad too! i like the yummy crumbs!

Leave a comment:

• sparkles
    replied
    I will be going to the esplanade branch. Where should I order?

I heard their white pepper crab is so-so. Heard that their Chili crab and man tou, Yu Tiao salad is good. Anything else to recommend?

Yum yum !

Leave a comment:

• twinstar
    replied
    Boatgal: as you describe, Red House is together with all the other seafood restaurants..

Leave a comment:

• Boatgal
    replied
    HAHa red door is red house (xiao hong lou)... isnt it where all the other seafood restaurants are at the east coast park UDMC area?

Leave a comment:

• pinkneow
    replied
    hi!! please be informed that No Signboard @ West Coast change its name to------> GOLDEN BAY SEAFOOD RESTUARANT.

went to this restaurant someday ago.. being informed that change of signboard name... but still nice food there.. dunno what happened to management (who's cares?) but still same food and good taste thats more important.
    i would highly recommend this place as i really love their food there .. and moreover my bf stay around there.. so we get to go there often.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X