Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kick-ass, high paying new job please!

Comment

I wish for my sweetie to be here.. come here in a box n red ribbons.... But he is going to somewhere totally inaccessible, maybe wth no phone line...

Comment

A beach holiday with the whole family / star cruise will do too!

+ BIG FAT bonus for hubby, if possible, make it 12months bonus instead of the usual 4 please?

Comment

Wish SO will get his dream job.

Comment

ray: Japan is really a shopping and eating paradise!! it veri muchie!!

Comment

Don't tempt Chris further!!!

Anyway, there're always so many things on my wishlist - so many that i can't possibly fulfill ALL of them. But given a choice, i'd wish for my SO to be able to spend more time with me & that we'll really go the distance together. Ultimately, this wish still means more to me than any amount of Tiffanys & Bvlgaris in this world..

Comment

Chris.... you don't take leave at all so far right... bound to hv so many days avail to go Japan... not to mention the good food.. yum yum

Comment

i wish to have a memorable season....

Comment

i want a dynamic high paying job in branding/account management/a&p!!
                    sick of my job !!! URGH!!! :

Comment

all i want for christmas is my two front teeth! haha, actually, i want my transfer of schools (from tp to nafa) to be successful! waiting for nafa's reply now... *crosses fingers*

Comment

I want a fully paid up brand new mini-Cooper S in yellow!

I also want a fully paid up 2 bedroom studio apartment in town!

Comment

I guess i just want a memoriable season. Spend quality time with friends and relatives would be fun! =)

Comment

hey dearies..
                            hope all your wishes can come true..
                            as for me, i absoluuutely wish for a nice holiday at NYC..
                            hehe. it's sucha vibrant city! haha.
                            aniwae just a thought...
                            was thinking that it might be nice if we could have a cozycotters xmas dinner!

Comment

i hope to be successful in my next ballot for my dream house..

Comment

A pair of levis and some nice bagsssss!

Comment

Working...
                                X