Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remover of magicpens ink

Hi all mums badly needed here.
    Does any mum know how to remove those kids using magic pens ink from the sofas,coffee table n walls?
    Any advice will be appreciate.
    Last edited by claval; 22-11-2005, 11:52 PM.

magic ink?? as in permanent marker ??

Comment

Nopes,just those children magic pens.
      Sorry wrote wrongly.

Comment

i once watched on this channel U show on household tips for removing permanent marker, but not sure if it will work on walls.

they crushed up a piece of Pringles potato chip, and rub over the area and it really worked! try it on something not so valuable first

Comment

Use some rubbing alcohol? It works on permanant markers so maybe it will work on magic pens as well.

Comment

Thks mummys,for the using pringles method,does it only work on the walls or....
            And for the alcohol method,will it work on leather sofa?
            Sorry for so many question.

Comment

hi claval, i've never tried it. only saw it on tv, it seems that it might work on surfaces like the table but i think walls probably not since it is probably quite absorbed already. unless you are using the wash and wear type of paint for your walls.

on the show they actually demonstrated using permanent marker on human skin, then they crushed the pringle over it and rubbed, and it really came off. so maybe it will work on sofa. but try on a small area first. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wanderlust
                i once watched on this channel U show on household tips for removing permanent marker, but not sure if it will work on walls.

they crushed up a piece of Pringles potato chip, and rub over the area and it really worked! try it on something not so valuable first
                I saw this pringles method before too!

or maybe you can check out some household DIY stores and enquire more?

Comment

Working...
                X