Drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drums

anyone know where to learn drums or have any contacts that can teach drums? no previous experience experience with drums. and the drums i'm talking about is the drums set kind of drums played by bands. thanks in advance.

I personally think and heard that drums are very difficult to learn. Your body coordination skills must be good and be able to synchronize with the music and beat. My brain works quite slow, I can't even play piano, not to say drums. But it's really if you'll be able to master the drums..I always admire the people who can play drums.......especially the little boy who got quite "famous" by playing drums at aged 3 or 4..cant remember..I saw him performing along orchard road before..GOOD!

Sorry, first to reply to this post, but not able to help you any. Hope others will be able to provide you with more information. Have fun learning!

Comment

i'm also interested in learning drums but lazy to get about doing it. on top of that, school is very tiring. damn, but i heard yamaha does provide classes. need to check out the details, think make a trip down to yamaha will be better. information on their website is very little. if i'm not wrong, they don't charge cheap either.

Comment

I am too very interested in taking up drums. Would do so next year at yamaha if they have slots available. I will post up how much it would cost and all if it's comfirmed! Drums are so hot!

Comment

Ohman ITS MY DREAM TO OWN A DRUM SET PLAYING AWAY! though i only know very minimal! and its so costly!!

Comment

a very basic drum set cost as much as thousand plus. and it's bigger than a piano so i doubt there would be space to put at my 5 room HDB. sucky sia. but it would be good if yamaha offers courses. but if the $$$ too ex then forget it. i very embarrassed to go ask then later never join.

Comment

I've finally sign on to for the drums lesson at yamaha tampines. YAY! the teacher is mr luke chen. $210 for the first time but the &100 will be refunded back to you when you quit. $89.25 monthly . hope that helps!

Comment

Im also always interested in drums but just never got about really getting to learn it!
                Not sure if im too old for that now! haha!

Comment

Drum lessons

Anyone knows a good place/price to get drum lessons? for begineers

Comment

hey diamante, i think there is another similiar thread in cozyentertainment. you might wanna do a search.

Comment

rvival!

erm, asking k, besides tampines do all yamaha offer drum lessos? too shy to ask. and your is it group or individual lessons. and i dont understand their paying system. sorry

Comment

Hi voix, no not all Yamahas offer drum lessons, if I'm not wrong it's only Yamaha Contempo at Plaza Singapura that offers it.

I'm learning at this place called Replugged now, at Bugis junction so it's really convenient to get to..Very cozy and friendly in there Maybe you would like to check it out? http://www.replugged.com

Warning though, drum lessons are always v expensive, dunno why.

Comment

girlcreation, what is the typical duration of course and fees involved?
                          How is it so far in terms of the lesson? thanks for sharing Replugged!

Comment

Hi fallen-angelz At Replugged there's no time frame given, but you must sign up for a minimum of 4 lessons, cos that's how they charge, per 4 lessons.. You can carry on learning for as long as you want

I'm paying $90 per 4 lessons, each lesson being 30 minutes (so i really have to be on time )

So far been quite good Although I think thanks to my uncoordinated limbs i'm progressing quite slowly

Comment

i'm interested too.. but the thing is i'm still learning which makes me lesser time to practice drums.. and whats more, if practice drums at home should be quite hard cos of its loudness and might disturb the neighbours.. thats what my mum says..

Comment

Working...
                              X