• Show
Clear All

• hopefully! cos i'm thinking of going somewhere else in the afternoon

Comment

• yay i got first class

Comment

• somehow i think the orientation is goin to be quite boring.. =X

Comment

• those who have matriculated, are your TUT/SEM groupings the same for all modules?

Comment

• Originally posted by staw_staw View Post
            somehow i think the orientation is goin to be quite boring.. =X
            If you're staying in hostel, do go for the hall orientation. I used to be from Hall 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by veralicious View Post
              those who have matriculated, are your TUT/SEM groupings the same for all modules?
              hey i think different modules got different groupings.
              for eg, for AA101 i'm in group 11 but for AA107 i'm in group 22.

monday is a free day for me for now!
              hope i don't get electives that falls on monday lol.

Comment

• oh i thought i was the only one with different groupings you're taking AA101 AB102 AB107 AB113 i guess?

we still have electives to take? i'm happy with my current timetable

Comment

• veralicious: yep are u given these core modules as well??

yea we have to take electives as well if u're not taking a minor. will probably take 1 elective this sem cause we already have 16AU for the core and i heard max can only take 21AU per sem if i'm not wrong, unless u get approval from the school or something.. haha
                  my friday is super shag. like 830am-630pm! with a 3-hr break in between.. lol

anyway, u can add me on msn at [email protected] if u don't mind!
                  wanna get to know more coursemates! haha

Comment

• yup same lecture group as you

i hate electivesss! my monday is packed as well, 8.30am - 6.30pm 2 hours break in between. you can try to fit an elective during your 3 hour break? so it'll be an hour break only. was still in the holiday mood until i got my timetable haha

anyway, added you on msn!

Comment

• Nice to see so many fellow NBS freshies here! :D
                      Mine's AA101 AB102 AB107 AB113, but there's also this AB114. The timetable is confusing.
                      And I'll be staying in hall 2! :D Gave hall camp a miss coz i had something on on some of the days and I'm kinda lazy to travel to and fro for that. Now everyone's saying i'll have to xiang yi wei ming w my roomie coz I didn't go for hall camp. =/

Haha you girls going for the welcome ceremony tmr right? ^^

Comment

• tearsofsky: Hello there! yep i'm going for the welcome ceremony tomorrow! Hmm how come u have 5 core modules? i only have 4... and its 16 AU in total.. are u in biz or accountancy? haha...
                        don't worry about having to stick to your rommie, cause monday got nbs orientation again right? think by then will probably get to meet tutorial mates!
                        i didn't go nbs camp and i'm not staying in hall...
                        so i'm gonna go school with an open mind to make friends! lol

Comment

• ^Hello!
                          I think it could be coz I'm taking double deg. I'm hoping to take one elective this sem too coz my senior said that shld try to clear as much as possible now (given that we're more free now haha)

Yup me too! Hoping to meet new people, think uni life will be exciting minus the studying part. NOT looking forward to studying again and I heard biz is really competitive. =/

Haha maybe we'll meet tmr! (:

Comment

• i'm going for the welcome ceremony

i didn't go for nbs foc though and not staying in hall.. dread the studying/projects too esp when everyone's so competitive. sometimes i wonder whether i made the right choice

Comment

• Originally posted by veralicious View Post
                              i'm going for the welcome ceremony

i didn't go for nbs foc though and not staying in hall.. dread the studying/projects too esp when everyone's so competitive. sometimes i wonder whether i made the right choice
                              same! didnt go for foc and missed the hall deadline
                              but i'm looking forward to the start of school! can't wait for my 3years in ntu to pass quickly!! muahahaha! cos i regret choosing ntu =p

Comment

• Originally posted by staw_staw View Post
                                i'm going ntu this coming august. biological sciences. wish me all the best in meeting new ppl and school!
                                Hey!
                                I'm entering my 3rd year in BioScience this August. So if you need any help with directions or want a textbook or just advice on classes feel free to PM me!
                                Good luck with starting school. People are really friendly at SBS.

NTU is awesome. Having such a great time there!

Comment

Working...
                                X