Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dewdrop
    haha..but candie..
    i used to surf and reply emails during IT lab sessions when i was in yr1...yikes!
    anyway...just kinda interested in what job are you doing now?
    cos apparently i'm sposed to be looking for jobs and sending my resumes out....
    *sigh* .. my IT lab tutor was like too overly involved in our tutorial sessions so sadly couldn't surf .. he would watch us like a hawk! job eh? mostly i'm in fashion management/marketing ... quite fun for the most part. but the hours a bit weird. free for weeks then all of a sudden swamped with work (i.e. right before our collection launches)! u were *** specialization btw?

Comment

i'm from marketing too dear!
      been enjoying all my modules so far and i'm kinda keen in entering retail and fashion marketing too!
      so just finding out how i should apply for them
      haha!

Comment

aw... i hope to be a "soon-to-be" NTU psychology student... NTU cotters must welcome me to NTU ok!!!

Comment

dewdrop -> hmm well for me i kind of 'fell' into it as it is a family business ... I worked part-time for a few months during which I took a three month (also part-time) fashion design course and pattern making course which have both really helped me understand how the industry works... suggest you take some short course or work in a company and learn the two if you are seriously thinking of going into the fashion marketing industry!

tingkle -> welcome :-) (btw I had no idea NTU had psychology? since when eh?)

Comment

since last year... last year was the first batch if i'm not wrong...

Comment

ok ok :-)

i graduated 2003 so had no idea about that .. have done some psych before though .. a lot of reading involved but at the same time some very interesting experiments .. !

Comment

wow...thanks dear candie..
                will definitely try to look into that matter more..
                probably will consult you if i have any questions yah!
                thanks sweets for the help! :D

Comment

no problem dewdrop, glad to help :-)

Comment

stumble upon this thread.

ex ntu cee grad.

Comment

hi gals.. any people from fine arts here?
                      i need to know what is the course like and what is the required standards like.
                      TIA =D

Comment

which course is the most least in demand?

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                          stumble upon this thread.

ex ntu cee grad.
                          And I'm your senior. Graduated when it was still known as cse.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticatedme
                            which course is the most least in demand?
                            Dear, I don't quite understand. Do you want to know what is most in demand, least in demand, or both?

Comment

Originally posted by caden28
                              And I'm your senior. Graduated when it was still known as cse.
                              i was the first batch of cee. so we're not that far apart!

Comment

NBS Banking and Finance! anyone else from there?

Comment

Working...
                                X