No announcement yet.

Any NTU cotters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe yeah - can imagine how angry i would be if someone stole my undies (most of them I bought from la senza + vs sprees so not cheap!) -

no idea what the 'smell' does for them (don't really want to think about it either) - but agree that laundry smells the same and why they must steal girl's underwear to study for exam is just really nutty

Comment

candie i lost all my nike sports bras. back then it was alot of $ to me

Comment

I'm staying in hall 13 and my neighbour's her fav pink shorts was stolen two days ago. Another neighbour lost her bra weeks ago at the laundry room and miracleously, we spotted her worn-out bra on the floor of the laundry room today.
        They reckon some sicko guy must have got tired of her bra and decided to dump it at the laundry room.How disgusting.

Comment

bunbungirl thats really sad

centuars that is so gross; guys haven't changed since the time I was at ntu i guess

Comment

guys before now and in the future will never change.... other species evolve for the better they seem to have miraculously dodged the process of evolution

Comment

too true bunbungirl

Comment

that is like so disgusting!

these people must be out of their minds!

they should really do something about hall security!

Comment

to tell the truth, back then i was erm squatting i was a freshie but living in a single room. erhemz. got into alot of trouble with the SAO so in the end had no choice but choose not to pursue the matter

Comment

i'm sure there are a lot of people who do that.

you know that squatting is now legalised? i think during the exam period, someone can squat in with the approval of SAO.

there're so many things that goes on in the halls! my friend had a bad experience. her roomie brought her bf back to the hall and the next morning, the roomie went off to class, leaving my friend and the bf in the room! so scary!

the roomie is of a different race somemore!

Comment

• my room mate ran away cos i was horrible

Comment

• i'm sure you were not as horrible as my friend's roomie.

not experiencing hall life was one of my regrets actually. but the thing is, i don't wanna stay with someone who i don't know.

Comment

• hmm i never regretted not staying in hall ... all my friends that stayed moved back home after first year cause most of them hated staying in hall .. the only thing I hated about staying off-campus was getting up for 8:30 tutorials

heard some unis overseas start their classes at 9:30 a.m. or 10 a.m. only ..

Comment

• haha plan ur timetable so that u dont have 8.30 l.ah....
                            Now i have one day that starts at 8.30 the rest quite ok.. hehe

Comment

• i used to try to reach on time for my 830 classes.

but as the years go by, i've become more and more lazy and towards the end of my education in ntu, 830 lessons are umm.. self declared off. unless SO drives me to school in the morning. heh! anyway, the bus services are so bad during the 8+ crowd that i'll most probably miss my lesson too.

i applied for a room with my jc mate during our 4th year but we didn't get it. i wonder why is there priority for freshies? final year students need that room especially with all the preparations and staying back late for fyps and research.

we thought that we can experience living away from home for perhaps 1 semester?

Comment

• lil_piggie somehow i always had clashing timings and had to have some 830 tutorials .. what more in my first year and second year there were core class lectures on saturday at 830

chiri i guess its true that it is a good experience but I was always too lazy and therefore even now don't regret

Comment

Working...
                                X