Water Bottle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Bottle?

any recs or suggestions for a small water bottle? one that is meant to be lugged around daily and not just for sports use?

many thanks

maybe you can get small water bottles from siggs? the metal water bottle with different designs of prints for you to choose. there are various sizes for you to choose. i have 1 small one, about 350ml. small enough to put in my bag during weekends.

Comment

tupperware???

Comment

i think Nalgene has smaller water bottles.. Maybe you can check them out..

Comment

many thanks! i will go check them up! didn't think of tupperware which is a fantastic idea. will look around for the small sized Siggs and Nalgene too i must have seen the bigger sized ones.

Comment

yup!!! tupperware...they have same water bottle with colour designs. by the way, I can help you to source for distributor if you wish!!!! hee hee!

Comment

Ya, Nalgene is a really good brand. One bottle costs about $20-30 I think. I've dropped the bottle several times and loaded it with hot water but it's still as good as new to me. My friend's brother distributed the bottles and I got 4 bottles FOC haha.

Comment

Nalgene!

Fulfills all the requirements of an ideal bottle.
                Doesn't leak.
                Can take hot water.
                Doesn't dent easily (unlike those metal bottles).
                Attached cap means the cap won't get lost.

Comes in many sizes so take your pick!

Comment

I'm for Nalgene too. Got it from my ex boyfriend last year and it's still as good as new now.

Comment

another vote for nalgene i have a smaller 400ml that i bring to school and a larger 1000ml for home use, only problem is that i find the small mouth rather hard to wash..

Comment

another vote for nalgene. i recently dropped my 500ml bottle filled to the brim with water on concrete. sure there are scrapings on the bottom but water is not leaking at all. i have 5 or 6 that i rotate daily[for work & gym]. i drop them everywhere too. they are stil good. the oldest bottle in my collection is almost 2 years old.

Comment

where can i find nalgene?
                        is it made like metal like siggs?

i think tupperware cant take hot water..
                        there's a plasticy taste & smell in my water everytime i fill it with lukewarm (hot and cold mix)..

Comment

Sports connection has them. & shops that sells backpack, gear for outdoor activities etc.

Nalgene <- Click this!

Siggs - I like them too but after one got dented when I dropped them on the gym floor, I became a Nalgene convert.
                          Last edited by farahdean; 27-11-2005, 11:34 PM.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by whitefrost
                              i think tupperware cant take hot water..
                              there's a plasticy taste & smell in my water everytime i fill it with lukewarm (hot and cold mix)..
                              It can't take STEAMING water and that's for sure. But other than that, its fine with lukewarm. Are u sure its from Tupperware? Mine is fine!!

Comment

Working...
                              X