Imports by Ship from Hongkong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imports by Ship from Hongkong

Hi, I want to import some fashion accessories from HongKong, does anyone here knows what are the necessary things that I must do first inorder to import them? Can you tell me the steps that I must take?

just place your order.. and get dhl or ups to deliver to you..and pay the gst....u HAVE to pay gst....because if customs check and you never declare the value of your goods....you might be heavily fined..because my mother imports silver from thailand

Comment

Veni

I am assuming you chose sea freight because you have a huge load to import. There are some documentations that need to be done & you cannot do them yourself. You need an agent to do it. Agent would be licensed forwarder. You would also need these people to move it out of the sea port with the documents. Then there would be transportation charge to you. I believe you can go through directory listing & try calling some of them to get a feel of what are the payment due. There would be import permit charge, documentation charge, clearance charge, GST & prob some others. Good luck!

Comment

Hey... thanks for the advises!

Anyone can recommend me forwarders or agents?

Comment

Working...
        X