Sexual advice needed..is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual advice needed..is this normal?

Hi, i need a female 'sex guru's' advice..i don't mean to sound explicit or anything as i know this is a proper forum.. i I had sex for the first time (in my life) with my bf last week and it hurt like mad..he only entered partially. 2 days later we tried again..this time during foreplay before sex he put his finger in me and i started bleeding..is this normal? Is it my hymen that broke? This time it wasn't as difficult to enter me but still it stung a little down there. Is this a normal process with sex and will it hopefully be less painful as we go along? would using lubricant make a big difference? We didnt use any. I'm kinda worried if there's something wrong with me..thanks for any advice!

Originally posted by stardust
    Hi, i need a female 'sex guru's' advice..i don't mean to sound explicit or anything as i know this is a proper forum.. i I had sex for the first time (in my life) with my bf last week and it hurt like mad..he only entered partially. 2 days later we tried again..this time during foreplay before sex he put his finger in me and i started bleeding..is this normal? Is it my hymen that broke? This time it wasn't as difficult to enter me but still it stung a little down there. Is this a normal process with sex and will it hopefully be less painful as we go along? would using lubricant make a big difference? We didnt use any. I'm kinda worried if there's something wrong with me..thanks for any advice!
    Hi stardust, don't worry..it's normal...for me it hurt like mad and i bled for 2 days plus and i was so sore for a few days! one of my friends was completely opposite. she told me she didn't bleed at all even though it was her first time and she felt only a slight pain which subsided quickly. i guess different gals will react differently. from the bleeding, i think the hymen is definitely broken but don't worry, the pain will wear off and sex will become more enjoyable as you go along. don't believe too much about the stuff in romance novels or movies where it seemed so easy all the time. there's nothing wrong with you for sure! to make things easier, i think it's a good idea to use lubricant. good luck! just relax and take it easy ok? one day you'll look back with nostalgia about your 1st time

Comment

thanks so much for ur advice gogirl! i feel better already..

Comment

yeah stardust, it's perfectly normal to feel pain for the 1st few time during intercourse and to bleed. i'm one girl who also didn't bleed during my 1st time, haha.. i thought i was abnormal cos most girls would bleed.. i would suggest using lubricant if you still feel the pain... good luck

Comment

----------------deleted-----------------
          Last edited by citrella; 21-12-2006, 01:07 PM.

Comment

aimee!

i didnt bleed during my first time also .. in fact, i never bleed .. and he was asking me if its really my first time glad to find girls the same .. at least i know i am normal ..

Comment

haha, kye, my SO was kinda suspicious too when i didn't bleed. but after he saw me worrying about whether there's something wrong with me more than trying to convince him if i'm virgin he believed me

Comment

MEN! They are all alike!

Comment

I think your SO should stimulate you further so you can ease up and enjoy it.
                  I agree 1st few times is painful.
                  Try using a water based lubricant.
                  It may help.
                  btw, are you using condom?
                  Usually condoms already have a lubricant.

Comment

It's painful on the 1st few time and bleeding occurs, after that you will feel it's pleasure. Maybe he should try to arouse you more before penetrating into you. Using a lubricant/condom will be a better solution though.

Comment

Haha! i did not bleed on my first time. It was like sailing in smoothly. I find it surprise at first coz beforehand many of my friends told me their stories of how painful the sex is for the first time.

Comment

Hymenoplasty

Hi everyone...

Does anyone know good and experience doctor/surgeon to do hymenoplasty?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X