Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godiva

:wow: GODIVA'S SUPREME HAS ARRIVED :wow:

Welcome to the new and exciting world of GODIVA blended beverages, , which is available in three smooth flavors - Dark Chocolate Decadence, Milk Chocolate Latte, and White Chocolate Raspberry. is a decadent and refreshing beverage, blended with real GODIVA chocolate for real self-indulgence.

[email protected] Link Mall #B1-49
    (Tel: 6238-0819).
    Last edited by Demigoddess; 29-11-2005, 02:48 PM.

hey dear u kinda spelt it as govida... and not godiva. lol.

Comment

Mods, if there is a similar thread, pls help me merge it cos i did a search and no similar threads, then i realised i spelt wrongly

Comment

i love love love godiva its my pms indulgence...so expensive but so worth it! once when i had to decide between buying a $70 plus top and godiva, i choose godiva! hehehe....

Comment

Godiva Chocolate Drinks!

Have any of you try them?? 8 bucks for a cup it has to be good rite?

Comment

Real chocolatey but way to sweet for me. Then again, i prefer dark bitter chocolates so may be biased

Comment

hmm...I usually buy their chocolate powder to DIY think work out should beless than $8 a cup and its still sooo rich and satisfying!

Comment

i tried their dark chocolate drink..
                very rich and yummy!
                worth the 8 bucks.. hee..

Comment

:wow: sounds tempting..maybe i shall reward myself with that after exams...how much does the chocolate powder costs cc_lia?

Comment

is the drink smoothing ?

Comment

i love godiva chocolates, i usually buy them from DFS. i have not tried their chocolate drink but i would not mind trying it though.

Comment

How much is the choc drink powder? & it can make how many cups of choc drink?

Comment

ooh.. didn't know they sell choc powder! maybe can test out the choc powder. i love their choc drink. very yummy! perhaps the choc drink they make will be nicer than the one I make with choc powder??!!

Comment

i've also tried the Choc blended drink ...Chocolate Decadence. (dark choc) , they will throw in a few cubes of the godiva choc when blending.. it's quite yummy. very rich... definately worth the $$ for choc lovers.

Comment

i had a bad experience @ godiva once. my mum and i walked in to the shop and the SA treated us as invisible beings and when i asked her about the chocolates, she seem sooooooooooooo not interested in answering me i knw the chocs are EXPENSIVE, but its not like we couldn't afford it ok. i think she should check her manners and cut the crappy, high-as-lord act. blah~

Comment

Working...
                              X