StarIdol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarIdol

Did anyone here watch StarIdol? Argh... M5 should not be out! He is quite cute... Most importantly, if he got in I can get to watch the filming sigh...

not interested in star idol..i rather watch project runway. Not into this kinda idols thingy...i am way past the stage for that

Comment

Hmm... Can I know why you mean by this kind of contests? NIgel why were you pissed?

Comment

I think they (the media industry) are trying too hard (after Project Superstar which is quite succesful)

Comment

Ok I get what you mean. I agree with you too. And I don't even know who some of them are. Ridiculous. That day I went Mediacorp to view filming for the starIdol. Some of the superstar people came out and I don't even know who they are. And that Leon Lim was right in front of me and I don't even know til the filming itself when they introduced him as garett's brother.

Comment

Arrogant because they are contestants? What a joke

Comment

I never watched the show before. Am getting tired of such competition esp after project superstar... Now they're coming up with super band and singapore idol is coming up too.

Comment

I only managed to catch the last few minutes of the show....must say most of the girls are very pretty indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by love
                  I never watched the show before. Am getting tired of such competition esp after project superstar... Now they're coming up with super band and singapore idol is coming up too.
                  me too..
                  superstar was good..
                  but all the subsequent super-something like superhost is just a big joke....
                  my

Comment

I seriously doubt the quality of the so called "idols" with so many talent contests around.

Comment

Just watched the re-run. The acting of the contestants are really bad, when placed alongside the experienced cast.

Comment

i did catch a few eps so far if i happen to be home!
                        it's really a disgrace that these "creme of the crop" went in as Super Idols..
                        NONE of them acts well I've to say! totally crap!

Comment

so many of such shows...audience will get sick of them sooner or later.

Comment

bryan won the staridol~ my friend saw him once and think he's quite handsome. but i think he can still improve his acting

Comment

i don't find bryan handsome don't understand why so many girls go gaga over him? and yes, he needs to improve on his acting skills

Comment

Working...
                              X