No announcement yet.

PL Girls Please Gather Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi hi everyone!! Ms Ng? The tall tall lady? i think she used to be incharge of one of the ball teams? Was it netball? Then again, perhaps not .. so many years and still a miss? hmm .. I

I remembered an Arts teacher Miss Agnes something .. and and and there's this Mrs Monica who forced shakespere down our throat!!

Comment

Ms Ng is Grace Ng? Always hang out with Angeline Low?
      I miss Edelweiss Neo

Comment

Mrs Edelweiss Neo the literature teacher with a high pitched voice...

Comment

Originally posted by are_you_sure79
          Ms Ng is Grace Ng? Always hang out with Angeline Low?
          I miss Edelweiss Neo
          Yup Edelweiss Neo also teaches Lit, right??

Which ECAs are you girls from??

Comment

Ice-Tea I KNOW YOU!!!

Comment

Are_you_sure: yeah

Me from NP.

Comment

Hahaha, I was from GB...arch rivals of NP

Comment

Now we only need one more rep from the School Band and will form the top 3 most popular ECA already

Comment

I graduated in 1998 i think... How come you girls seem to remember your graduation year so well.. I actually needed to find my certificate. Silly me.
                    Yes.. i miss the chapel too & The red brick area which i used to hang out at with some friends before the assembly. The whole building is being torn down now right? Guess all those familar spots will be gone.... I heard it is currently relocated at serangoon for now.

Comment

Another PL girl checking in. Graduated in 1993...I feel old now From GB too. I think I have forgotten most of the teachers now.

Yeah, they are re-building the school now, and will be ready by Nov 2006. Anyone went back for their 10 yr reunion? I missed mine cos I was overseas then.

Comment

me too! i am an ex pl lite!! graduated in 2000. well now the principal is Mrs Lee Siew Choo(the then vice principal)...haha my form teacher was Mrs SE Ng...Ah Seng remember??and mrs Koh my lit teacher..the one who "loves" to scratch herself...haha...

Comment

drizzle: hey girl you aint old! me older .. graduated in 1990 ... what say you?

silvercloud: the school's rebuilding?? gosh! meaning it will be meaningless to go back & not see our favourite spots .. sad sad sad .. i'll never forget the balcony near the library on the second floor .. (cos we were the bunch who painted the floor an awful green! ha ha ha) ..

i really miss my dear PL ..

Comment

kye: yup, rebuilding...i live near pl and always passed by it on my way to work. lots of changes were already made after we graduated...the new buildings. in my time, ebenezer was the new block then.

Comment

and to think it was just yesterday we helped to raise funds for Ebenezar block, then the track field...

Time really flies..rebuilding already

Comment

I think the MOE has a ruling to rebuild schools every ten years or something.

Anyone in the alumni??

Didn't join the alumni cos of a unpleasant encounter with the current principle.

Comment

Working...
                                X