PL Girls Please Gather Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by are_you_sure79
    and to think it was just yesterday we helped to raise funds for Ebenezar block, then the track field...

Time really flies..rebuilding already

yah man! I hate fund raising! and the weekly collections means we "die-die" also must collect something during that week .. sigh .. you know what i did?? haha .. i took monies from my parents every week just so i don have to go around asking for donations ..

and now the ebenezer is gone ..

Comment

and i still remember staying back for the opening of ebenezar opening, staring at the pond area for some big shots to cut ribbon or something
      but it was fun

Comment

Another PL girl checking in too! 1994...ECA wise... hehe... I'm a truant case. I evaded ECAs to go out and play. and no I didn't go to the alumni either, was overseas.

Teiko, who are u???keke... I'm from 1994 as well, from class 4D. Haha... I still hate our petticoats and white belts!!! argggh...

Comment

Heehee, didn't studied very well in school. I'm in 4G

Comment

Anybody went back for the graduation on founder's day where you get to wear the gown etc? I missed that part as I was overseas already.... 4 years of "suffering" and no chance to wear that

Comment

Teiko,
              I got many friends from 4G!!! Anyway, I screwed up in JC, so no difference in the end also. haha... so funny, it seems like eons ago now! But my parents still live near the school, so I still get to go pass by the PL gates when I'm in sg. Funny to watch the girls now, they look so tiny.

Comment

94 batch is the yellow name tag ones
                95 batch's the red ones

Comment

95 batch's the red ones
                  i nearly forgot our colour name tags! 1990 -> RED!
                  and when i was in sec 1, we were so naughty we removed the yellow paint on the school badge using a pin, then use an eraser (the "nearly-forgotten" hard blue ink eraser) to rub against the metal to make it golden colour .. ha ha ha .. those were the days .. hmm .. so much nice memories .. how i miss PL ..

Comment

Hahahaha....that is funny, kye. 1993 is white name tag...thought it was boring color then, but think I like it now...simple.

Comment

silvercloud, come to think of it, we may have seen each other before .. haha .. I was in Sec 4 & you in Sec 1? I remembered afternoons where we were lazing around the porch in front of the principle's office & looking at you "kids" with white badges gathering after recess (waiting to go up to your classes), and thinking to myself how tiny & innocent you girls were ..

Comment

Hahahhaha...possibly. No longer tiny now Actually I don't remember what we do now after recess...or if we had to assemble to get back to classes after recess.

Comment

For some weird reason, i like the red tag, maybe coz I was from Archer house

Comment

Originally posted by silvercloud
                            Anybody went back for the graduation on founder's day where you get to wear the gown etc? I missed that part as I was overseas already.... 4 years of "suffering" and no chance to wear that
                            I did and am most glad that I did don it

It's really an experience to remember.

Comment

Originally posted by cefindre
                              Teiko,
                              I got many friends from 4G!!! Anyway, I screwed up in JC, so no difference in the end also. haha... so funny, it seems like eons ago now! But my parents still live near the school, so I still get to go pass by the PL gates when I'm in sg. Funny to watch the girls now, they look so tiny.
                              Really??!! You still remember their names??

Comment

Confirm, mine is the yellow one and I still remember that my batch is the last batch to use Hanyu Pinyin of their chinese names instead of the dialect ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X