No announcement yet.

PL Girls Please Gather Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Agnes Tan! She taught me arts too!! still a miss after all these years?? oh dear .. she's such a sweet thing .. i hope she's attached!

Comment

actually I have no idea if she is still a Ms. But she is really my fav art teacher, she drives me hard and also help me to appreciate arts. I really wanted to go into designing after that, but too bad life don't always turn out the way you wanted.

Comment

Oh great! Accidentally chance upon this thread. I'm a PL girl too...Graduate in 1992. Hope to gather so fond memories from those young days..... Its like a good 14 years....Aiyoh! Old already......

Comment

Welcome melsc1999! Sure glad more and more PL girls are falling in! you aint as old as me .. i graduated in 1990

Comment

PL no longer producing school jackets ...
            who still have their PL jacket?

Comment

PL's holding an alumi dinner for old girls. .. anyone going??

Comment

i received the letter too..
                how much is it per person since the rates stated are by per table...?

Comment

Originally posted by jewelbee
                  PL no longer producing school jackets ...
                  who still have their PL jacket?

Me! My time was the cotton type with checked inside lining...
                  2 years after, they came up with wind breaker type... didnt like the new ones....

Comment

Originally posted by jewelbee
                    i received the letter too..
                    how much is it per person since the rates stated are by per table...?
                    I didnt receive any notification .. probably because I have shifted twice since i left school .. anyway, my classmate said tickets are sold at $60, $90 and $120 .. i aint sure whats the diff though ... .. I'll love to go actually .. provided we can form a table ..

Comment

I didn't receive any letter at all. The last letter I got was for the 10 year reunion, which I didn't attend as I was overseas then. Not even sure if they even kept my records

Comment

think you will have to update the school alumni if you want to be kept updated...

Comment

Working...
                        X