Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caramelover
    replied
    think you will have to update the school alumni if you want to be kept updated...

Leave a comment:

• silvercloud
    replied
    I didn't receive any letter at all. The last letter I got was for the 10 year reunion, which I didn't attend as I was overseas then. Not even sure if they even kept my records

Leave a comment:

• kye
    replied
    Originally posted by jewelbee
    i received the letter too..
    how much is it per person since the rates stated are by per table...?
    I didnt receive any notification .. probably because I have shifted twice since i left school .. anyway, my classmate said tickets are sold at $60, $90 and $120 .. i aint sure whats the diff though ... .. I'll love to go actually .. provided we can form a table ..

Leave a comment:

• go66ess
    replied
    Originally posted by jewelbee
    PL no longer producing school jackets ...
    who still have their PL jacket?

Me! My time was the cotton type with checked inside lining...
    2 years after, they came up with wind breaker type... didnt like the new ones....

Leave a comment:

• caramelover
    replied
    i received the letter too..
    how much is it per person since the rates stated are by per table...?

Leave a comment:

• kye
    replied
    PL's holding an alumi dinner for old girls. .. anyone going??

Leave a comment:

• caramelover
    replied
    PL no longer producing school jackets ...
    who still have their PL jacket?

Leave a comment:

• kye
    replied
    Welcome melsc1999! Sure glad more and more PL girls are falling in! you aint as old as me .. i graduated in 1990

Leave a comment:

• mellu
    replied
    Oh great! Accidentally chance upon this thread. I'm a PL girl too...Graduate in 1992. Hope to gather so fond memories from those young days..... Its like a good 14 years....Aiyoh! Old already......

Leave a comment:

• Jewel
    replied
    actually I have no idea if she is still a Ms. But she is really my fav art teacher, she drives me hard and also help me to appreciate arts. I really wanted to go into designing after that, but too bad life don't always turn out the way you wanted.

Leave a comment:

• kye
    replied
    Miss Agnes Tan! She taught me arts too!! still a miss after all these years?? oh dear .. she's such a sweet thing .. i hope she's attached!

Leave a comment:

• Jewel
    replied
    Another PL girl checking in.. I graduated in 1994, white name tag. My form teacher in Sec 4 was the Art Techer Ms Anges Tan.

Leave a comment:

• Ice-tea
    replied
    that's true... won't attract boys, won't get banned from MacDonalds as well...

Leave a comment:

• moomooland
    replied
    Ice-Tea, your avatar expresses exactly your thoughts
    and yes, the belts sewn on, NO FIGURE AT ALL!!
    if Winnie Tan were to see it, she'll probably go, oh well, all the better, PL girls no figures, wont attract boys from Maris Stella.

Leave a comment:

• Ice-tea
    replied
    Sewn on belts? sure looks weird. can't imagine.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X