Low Fat Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Fat Ice Cream

HEy anyone know of any low fat ice cream?

YAMI yoghurt, new zealand ice cream, hagen daz sorbet....
    brassimo, valentia.. those italian gelato.. dont remember name..

Comment

Yep,just opt for sherbet,sorbet and yoghurt ice cream instead...they are healthier.I I think there's a shop in Tampines mall or century square selling low fat ice cream...can't remember the name and exact location.

Comment

New Zealand Ice Cream, available at Raffles City Shopping Center basement and Paragon. I asked them before, they told me all their ice cream are low fat.

Comment

I think low fat ice cream doesnt help because it is high ladden with lots of sugar. Doesn't reduce much calories

Comment

you can try these http://www.fruitfull.com can be found in toa payoh and raffles city.. elsewhere i'm not too sure... but they are yummy! especially the fresh fruit one.. really taste like frozen fruit!

Comment

some supermarkets do sell frozen yoghurts in big tubs (like those normal ice cream). hMm as long as u don overeat, low fat ice cream r still a betta n healthier alternative to ice cream

Comment

To me, ice cream is an indulgence. Fat all the way! I will opt for yogurt if I want something healthier (though not necessary).

Comment

Originally posted by paroxysm
                  To me, ice cream is an indulgence. Fat all the way! I will opt for yogurt if I want something healthier (though not necessary).
                  Yogurt seems to be the healthier choice but I read that it also contains lots of hidden sugar. Unless you are opting for non-sugar and low fat yogurt.

Comment

ya. If you have tried any ice cream recipes before, you would know that low fat doesn't mean low sugar

Same goes for sorbet/sherbets: the name means italian ice cream... most sorbet recipes i know contain lots and lots of sugar.... ang mohs tend to have very sweet tooths too!

Comment

haha... when it comes to food.. i adopt the philosophy of "eat first think later"..
                      dont really care about such stuff....
                      i'll decide what to do with the extra calories after i finish my tub of ice cream...

Comment

Working...
                      X