Starbucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks

Saw broucher saying that on 8th Dec, this thursday, Starbucks in Singapore are going to give away free coffee by just donating any amount to Salvation army.

It's from 5pm to 7pm.

Comment

All outlets?

Comment

Yup. Any outlet in Singapore.

Comment

The Starbucks queue at Raffles City was so long today!

Comment

it slipped my mind !!!

Comment

the queue was crazy! was in town and went past a couple of starbucks, but man, i tell you, they're all full to the very brim. i was glad i didnt join in the fun. heh..

Comment

Went to the Liat one with girlfriends yesterday. Yup long queue but it moved very fast (about 15mins only! faster than waiting for carpark at the open-air carpark next door! ) and on the good service throughout! (e.g. serving us little cups of coffee throughout, moving the queue along cheerfully and politely!)

Comment

I love Starbucks, but didn't join in the queue yesterday though I went for this last year. Think it is an annual event by Starbucks now. Wish they will have Mocha Valencia year-round, instead of having to wait for CNY period.

Comment

How much did they manage to raise? I only heard they raised about $16,000 last year.

Comment

i wish they had peppermint mocha all year round too

btw.. i like their christmas range..
                      especially the bears and the mugs!

Comment

A lady wrote in to The Straits Times Forum saying that there were some cheapos in the Starbucks queue who didn't contribute anything & yet got a free cup of coffee!

Bad people!

Trying to prey on other peoples' generosity!

Comment

yup..
                          think its kinda an "expected" behaviour for most singaporeans..
                          felt so disgusted and disgraceful that we are actually living among such shameless ppl..
                          it happened last year.. and this year history repeated itself..
                          *sorry for my strong usage of words.. when i get angry.. i dont mince my words*

OT : there was once when someone was giving away free textbooks to the under privileged families..
                          mommies and daddies driving benz and other luxury cars had the gall to appear and collect the books..

Comment

i guess its like that one ***. i was at the lido branch and there wsa even a parent who asked his son to queue up for the free coffee!

the SA stil asked if he was alone (he thought the kid was with a lady in front).

Comment

I don't understand how certain people can be THAT thick-skinned to actually queue for coffee & don't pay. I mean, even $2 is also better than $0, right?

After all, it's all for charity.

Comment

Working...
                              X