No announcement yet.

Closet Affair - 'In' Nu Huang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mei Li Da Ren already aired the hair removal ep which In Nu Huang is copying wholesale next week. Except they will be using a man as their guinea pig.

Comment

yeah!!! they shdnt haf approach a spons for it. but anyways, fann is always an embassador of bella so its no surprise that when such a show came about, bella will be left out. it's an opportunity for them to promote their products.

i like watching Nu Ren Wo Zui Da!!! too bad we don't really know whether those items that were recommended are sold in sg.

besides, Nu Ren Wo Zui Da recommended those budget kind of products that many can afford, except for a handful of it. In Nu Huang on the other hand, recommended on all the high end things.

worse still, i hate it when fann acted shocked or amazed by the technology provided by bella. it's not as if she had not tried it before or don't know what it serves.

Comment

hmm.. come to think of it.. if she's surprised at Bella's technology, implying that she hasn't try/ doesn't even know about it.. it doesn't make sense! i thought she is the spokesperson for Bella... and the spokesperson is supposed to have tried their programme and all, correct? Even when the lady is commenting on one of Bella's skincare products which is supposed to be brought there by Fann, she asked the Bella lady how to apply it and for how long weird.

Kye: ya!! it's disappointing that they are not allowed to show the brands of the products that the celebs recommended! what's the use?! haha.. i only managed to see that Zheng Shi Mei is using Fancl's cleansing oil.. that's all. i m also keen to find out that product that Michelle Chong is recommending.. urg!!

Comment

One of Michelle Chong's products should be Origins Pimple Gel

Comment

ooh i love today's episode! They get to bring home the goodies too! Lucky!

Comment

You mean the guests?

Really lucky! i want the MAC stash

Comment

cant believe they had the spring items from the various brands like the CD gloss bracelet

i wonder what brand of mascara fann raved abt since she didn't mention the brand
                Last edited by laeticia521; 18-01-2006, 09:10 PM.

Comment

I guess I missed today's episode.. Anyone knows when they are doing the re-run?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn99
                    I guess I missed today's episode.. Anyone knows when they are doing the re-run?
                    IIRC, later around 1130pm or 12am!

Comment

Originally posted by laeticia521
                      cant believe they had the spring items from the various brands like the CD gloss bracelet

i wonder what brand of mascara fann raved abt since she didn't mention the brand
                      The mascara looked like it's from Maybelline.

Comment

Andy mentioned there is a blusher like a shape of an egg. Anyone knows what brand is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Witchery
                          The mascara looked like it's from Maybelline.
                          it should be from loreal. used it some times back..quite good but i still prefer fasio.

Comment

Where can those cosmetic products with the disney characters design be found?(today's episode)The packaging is so lovely!

Closet affair is also very similar to Taiwan's mei li yi neng jie hosted by annie yi (scv ch 52).

Comment

hey the disney one is the tint toons. from mac. just read from the mac thread it's out at tangs today!

Comment

That's great!Shall check it out one of these days..Thanks girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X