Closet Affair - 'In' Nu Huang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vienna
    Andy mentioned there is a blusher like a shape of an egg. Anyone knows what brand is that?
    those are from ettusais!

Comment

ah .. i am also keen on the egg shaped blushers! they look so so so sweet!! feel like rushing down to isetan this instant! MAC tint toons so pretty too, at $26 i think its rather affordable

Comment

Originally posted by laeticia521
        cant believe they had the spring items from the various brands like the CD gloss bracelet

i wonder what brand of mascara fann raved abt since she didn't mention the brand
        the mascara is panaromic curl from loreal. I like it because a few extra strokes help to acieve lash architect effect. Plus i have stubborn lashes that fail to curl!

Hth!

Comment

Anyone knows what's the brand of the very first eyeshadow andy lee use on silver?
          It has lots of shimmers and he used it as a base b4 blending in more colours.

Comment

me also interested to know what eye shadows did he use on silver's eyes? he used a silver gel/cream eye shadow that one...

Comment

Sorry to say this but I find that this show is such a copycat and most of the stuffs they were teaching already long time been featured in Taiwanese programmes like Nu Ren Wo Jui Da & Mei Li Yi Nen Jie I personally prefer Taiwanese beauty programmes especially Nu Ren Wo Jui Da, their hosts and beauty experts ( especially Nu Er and Kelvin ) sounds a lot more professional

And one thing I cannot stand about this show is the FAKE taiwanese accent the hosts & guests sometimes speaks with!!! For eg. the word "mascara" in tonight's episode, totally put off and annyoned by it!

Comment

Sorry, did anyone seen andy using the shining loose powder (mushroom-shaped) on Silver's cheeks to give the shiny effect?

What brand is that?

Comment

Does anyone know where is the "pencil case" looking shimmer belonging to hong huifang comes from? Today's episode. tia!

Comment

Originally posted by sodapia
                    Sorry, did anyone seen andy using the shining loose powder (mushroom-shaped) on Silver's cheeks to give the shiny effect?

What brand is that?
                    is that the one with a puff attached to the bottle? that should be from dior

Comment

Originally posted by bree
                      Does anyone know where is the "pencil case" looking shimmer belonging to hong huifang comes from? Today's episode. tia!

I think it's from BeneFit.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbowz
                        the mascara is panaromic curl from loreal. I like it because a few extra strokes help to acieve lash architect effect. Plus i have stubborn lashes that fail to curl!

Hth!
                        Does it smudge?

Comment

The show last night has cause me major lemmings for so many things.

Comment

From last night's episode, i LOVE Selena's nails! I'm going to do my nails like hers for CNY! Light pink with silver and pink diamante around the tips

And yes Hong Huifang's body shimmer is from BeneFit

Anyone knows if the Dior items are still available?

Comment

Picked up quite a lot of tips from last night's show! Anyone tried the mascara tip (apply mascara first, then the mascara fibre base, then mascara, and repeat as desired)?

I tried it this morning and it works very well!

Comment

Andy was saying this get sticky on hot day.... does it? It's a balm on the description. Killed my lemming when I think of our hot humid climate.

Comment

Working...
                                X