Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Mysterious
    replied
    Face Bistro's products are all from Japan.
    I only used for 2 days as i still have Cellnique sebum gel.

i don't know what to write for the review.
    overall, it really helps to control my face oil, make my skin soft and tender except for the area at my nose, still a little oily.

Leave a comment:

• llucidity
    replied
    I think its under Sony Japan? Can anyone confirm?

Leave a comment:

• AhCapp
    replied
    Hi,

Can I ask which country is this brand Vecua from?

Leave a comment:

• messyfweak
    replied
    thank you so much, ponydancer! shall check it out soon!

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    This Smooth contour will smooth out and cover yr pores. It will prevent you from perspiring and let yr make up stay the whole day under the sun. Just apply it before your make up base or before make up. Price $58. Get it @ Face Bistro, 29C Lorong Liput, Holland V. Tel 64624988

Leave a comment:

• llucidity
    replied
    Whats the price of Smooth Contour and how many ml?

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    Do review about it!!

Im getting it too~~

Leave a comment:

• vivi_peh
    replied
    Hi Miss Mysteriousur,
    Can do a review of the smooth contour after you have try it?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Mysterious
    replied
    I bought it! I bought the smooth contour which previously Patricia Mok introduce.
    The SA are friendly and did not make me buy buy buy.
    She even gave me a sample of other product.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Mysterious
    replied
    Originally posted by chloe_chloe View Post
    Gals, this is what I got from Patricia Mok's blog for the product she intro in the show:

This Smooth contour will smooth out and cover yr pores. It will prevent you from perspiring and let yr make up stay the whole day under the sun. Just apply it before your make up base or before make up. Price $58. Get it @ Face Bistro, 29C Lorong Liput, Holland V. Tel 64624988
    Anybody bought and try already?

Leave a comment:

• clovestay
    replied
    i like the brown cardigan that pat wore with her grey dress towards the end, any knows where i can get something similar?

Leave a comment:

• ponydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by messyfweak View Post
    did you guys watch the latest episode? the one with ezanne. does anyone have any idea where's the new shop they mentioned that imports japanese and italian boots which are less than $100?
    if i'm not wrong, it should be at centerpoint. think its on the 2nd floor, towards the food court. the shop is beside hair inn.

Leave a comment:

• eload72
    replied
    Originally posted by chloe_chloe View Post
    Gals, this is what I got from Patricia Mok's blog for the product she intro in the show:

Anyone tried it?? the place looks posh... later the SA make u buy buy buy..heheheh

Leave a comment:

• messyfweak
    replied
    did you guys watch the latest episode? the one with ezanne. does anyone have any idea where's the new shop they mentioned that imports japanese and italian boots which are less than $100?

Leave a comment:

• chloe_chloe
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X