Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mount Faber

http://www.mountfaber.com.sg/

Just saw the news! Mount faber have X'mas & New Year function !!! Check it out!
    Last edited by JS; 07-12-2005, 09:37 PM.

yeah check out the sky dining experience! oh so romantic!!

Comment

I also feel the price was abit too expensive! I like the new mount faber!

Comment

I am going to make a reservation for our anniversary. The entire ride is 2 hours. Hope it'd be good.

Comment

Feed Back to us!

Thanks!

Comment

citrella does your 2 yr anniversary happens to be before x'mas? would really love to hear about your experience before deciding to go there! haha~ because the price is expensive!

Comment

Mine will be after Christmas. I'm booking the $88 nett dinner.

Comment

I've tried sky dining last year. Not sure if now still the same. Celebrated 3rd year anniversary with SO. Quite interesting to dine in a cable car. The food wasn't really good... basically we paid for the ambience. The table was abit shakey when the cable car moves. SO even spilled his tea. We had a good laugh. Just for the experience.... can be quite romantic

Saw their new website... would there really be fireworks?

Comment

yes, there will be firework! i happen to chance upon it from my work place. so beautiful!!! i believe that is their trial run. even the gigantic tower of light is so majestic. haha~ my bf will bring me there.

Comment

Oh you so lucky to catch their trial run!! My work place is near too but don't have this luck.

Sounds so good... maybe i should sound my SO out...

Comment

It is real breath taking! I strongly recommend it if you are looking for breath taking views! though i half suspect that we might end up paying for the ambience again... lol~ maybe you can try it again hellogirl! :wow:

Comment

Went there on monday. Not sure about the casual smart attire rule, so not able to go in for coffee

But manage to catch a glimpse of it the brochure wrote it is the tallest man made xmas tree in the world. But i don't find it tall enough

SO brought me for the cable car ride instead. I was like , i'm afraid of heights! But still finish my 40 mins ride safely

The revamped mount faber is indeed more classy now. Definitely is a attraction for tourists too!

Comment

Hmm why only 40 mins? I was told the ride is 2 hours (with dining). Heard that the ambience is great... I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

Comment

no citrella, mine is purely the ride only. not too sure abt those with dinner. No worries, if they state it's 2 hours package , it should be. Hope you enjoy the ride, and make sure you feedback on it.

Comment

An exceptional nice place to chill WITH YOUR LOVED ONES.
                              Check it out...the revamped Altivo Bar

ALTIVO

Comment

Working...
                              X