Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI)

I am considering to take my masters in Counselling APMI(International Plaza). Anyone been in this school before? Any comments? How are their lecturers?

Please comment

i have a friend doing his degree course there.. he seems pretty happy with his school. he was previously from MDIS , then he didnt like the school management style.. so after one semester , he transferred to APMI.

Comment

hi kittysandy
      my bf marketed this course when he was working with APMI.... that was sometime ago though. what i could remember was he did mention that this course is good and very popular. a lot of nurses and childhood educators signed up for it. in fact, i believe not many local institutions offer such counselling courses.

i'm not sure if it is the same for all degree/master programs, but the lecturers are direct from the universities and they fly in to teach. they are not those part-time, young and inexperienced lecturers that many other institutions offer.

Comment

My boss was giving me recommendations about this school
        Guess should be pretty well reputated

Should be determined by which ever field in your practise?

Comment

Interested in the MSc (Finance) from University of Ireland. Any thoughts on the program or school by anyone? - you can PM me. Please advise if you can, any feedback will be deeply appreciated b4 I sink my hard earned savings. TIA!

Comment

My SO is also interested in the course Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Finance Awarded by National University of Ireland, Dublin. But not sure wjether it will be recognised..
            I mean....we heard of unis from both australia and UK....but ireland?

Comment

how about university of south australia? is it recognise? thinking about their bachelor in business administration course

Comment

today i browsed through their official website and i am interested in their Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management Awarded by La Trobe University. Is this La Trobe Uni recognised?

are degrees from this institute (APMI) recognised?how long is the duration of their PT course usually

Comment

their PT programs are usually 15-18 months.. but heard their universities are revising the syllabus... so most of the schools have increased the duration... increase 1 more term, i.e. 2 more modules..

Comment

Originally posted by ArieS
                    My SO is also interested in the course Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Finance Awarded by National University of Ireland, Dublin. But not sure wjether it will be recognised..
                    I mean....we heard of unis from both australia and UK....but ireland?
                    My uncle did their Masters of Finance course by the same uni at AMPI. And according to him, its pretty good and recognised. He's working for HP so I guess if a MNC like HP recognises the masters, it should be alright.

Uni of South Australia and La Trobe..generally most Aussie unis' business degrees are accepted by employers. But of course, if you go for the Group of 8 unis like Monash, Uni of Melb, UNSW, it will be good too. I mean its like going to the Ivy League unis in US as opposed to 'normal unis' in US.

At the end of the day, its how you ace that interview that gets you the job.

Comment

How many months in a term?

Comment

reviving this thread.... am thinking of taking up the master course offered by APMI + bro is thinking of taking his mechanical degree from APMI which is offered by Uni of South Australia... any raves or rants about this school??? any advices would be most appreciated.... thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by pobell
                          reviving this thread.... am thinking of taking up the master course offered by APMI + bro is thinking of taking his mechanical degree from APMI which is offered by Uni of South Australia... any raves or rants about this school??? any advices would be most appreciated.... thanks in advance
                          Oh hopw ur bro find the Mechanical course in AMPI? Is it taxing n difficult to pass?

Comment

My SO is currently in this school. Lots of assignment and project work! From what he said some of the assignments are not easy to score .

Comment

i thought of enroling for bachelor in HRM by La trobe university and heard from the course consultant she told me there is minimal projectwork for this. I hope there will be NO project at all especially group project.

Comment

Working...
                              X