Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fallen-angelz View Post
    The orientation session is just to communicate that rules and expectations of the course, sometimes with a little ice-breaker to know your classmates. It will be helpful to familiarise with the codes and conducts and other administrative details, like how to submit assignments online etc

Yes, assignments can be due on first day of lecture cos in offshore learning, alot depends on self-discipline. Lecturers will expect you to read up BEFORE you attend the seminars. So you do not turn up first day of lecture with zero idea of what is expected of the course. You may even need to make presentations in some modules, all within a span of 3 days or so. HTHs...
    Just to check if Deg in Management require student to do presentations? The presentations are for which subjects?

Comment

• Heya anybody taking Diploma in Business Admin or Business Info System? Im really keen on this two courses!! Hope to find out more TIA!

Comment

• just to check, is there anyone who wish to withdraw or defer the course for NUID degree program? pls pm me. The registration has ended today and i would like to enrol for this oct intake. In super bad mood now.

Comment

• Originally posted by free2cinnie View Post
          I'm going to enrol for the Murdoch uni - Bach of Commerce (hosp & tourism and marketing management), anyone doing that currently? hows things?
          i went to sign up for this course today. starting next jan. but i need to take 5 modules diploma course although i already have a diploma in tourism and hospitality. i didn't know there's referral fee. i only pay for the diploma course and a deposit of sgd200 for the degree course. can i still share the referral fee with students in apmi?

Comment

• Hi, anyone interested in sharing the referral fees with me? Please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• lol chris_hgls ... that depends on how many times existing students can "refer" their friends ...

i think i did this referral thing twice already ... is there a maximum number of times ??
              Last edited by chiroptera; 16-09-2008, 10:19 AM. Reason: spell chris' name wrongly .. hee

Comment

• Originally posted by chiroptera View Post
                lol chris_hgls ... that depends on how many times existing students can "refer" their friends ...

i think i did this referral thing twice already ... is there a maximum number of times ??
                Not very sure, have to check with those who are familiar with this thingy and can somebody advise bec i also want to find out.
                Last edited by todie; 17-09-2008, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Hi! Does anyone know when's the next year's intake for Bachelor (Arts) in Accounting by University of Bedfordshire?

Comment

• maybe you can call and check with the program manager regarding the next intake?

Comment

• I just got enrolled into the BA Communications. Orientation starting in Oct. Anyone in the same intake?

Comment

• Hey artybunny, i think the closing date for next yr's intake is oct 08..I am enrolling too & will be gg down tomorrow to enrol...

Comment

• Originally posted by jesdreamz View Post
                          Hey artybunny, i think the closing date for next yr's intake is oct 08..I am enrolling too & will be gg down tomorrow to enrol...
                          are u sure? i thought the october deadline was for Dec 08 intake? I rememberly vaguely that the program manager told me next year's intake is in Feb 09.

Comment

• Think u better call up the program manager to check then. From what i remember, i know if u enrol now, the classes will start in Jan 09... I didnt pay much attention cause i got quite a few exemptions & will only start in Jun 09...

Comment

• Originally posted by jesdreamz View Post
                              Think u better call up the program manager to check then. From what i remember, i know if u enrol now, the classes will start in Jan 09... I didnt pay much attention cause i got quite a few exemptions & will only start in Jun 09...
                              oh i see. thanks then!

Comment

• Hi artybunny, i have checked & this current intake is for classes commencing in Dec 08... U going to enrol for this program?

Comment

Working...
                                X