Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    camelot
    Cozy Rookie

• camelot
    replied
    Originally posted by sher
    camelot: hey.. i went to attend this talk by APMI on the NUID finance degree. It sounded reallly convincing and good. I even proceed to sign up but decided to withdraw in the end. I have friends that tell me that NUID is not that recognised yet. It may be a good school but no one know it exist. When i ask some ppl in the finance industry about it they are like huh?? I never really heard of it.. Is it really that good? cos i'm still can't decide on my degree yet..
    Really? Oh dear...I worked there nearly 4 or 5 years ago.....unless there has been a change? Hmmm, let me go and ask my ex colls and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• camelot
    Cozy Rookie

• camelot
    replied
    Originally posted by chiroptera
    thanks for this!! i really hope my comms degree will be a big benefit to when i grad and start looking for a comms-related job ...
    The degree will get you started...but in the comms industry, it's the experience that counts. Do grab whatever vacation jobs you can, that is related to comms, even if it means very little money for you.

Leave a comment:

• chiroptera
    Cozy Celeb

• chiroptera
    replied
    Originally posted by camelot
    I used to work for APMI, so just my

UniSA has a great support network. Their academics and admin staff are pretty on the ball. Their Comms degree esp is well regarded in the industry, or so my 'ex students' say.

NUID is considered a prestigious uni (check the internet for rankings) and their Finance school is
    thanks for this!! i really hope my comms degree will be a big benefit to when i grad and start looking for a comms-related job ...

Leave a comment:

• sher
    Cozy Rookie

• sher
    replied
    camelot: hey.. i went to attend this talk by APMI on the NUID finance degree. It sounded reallly convincing and good. I even proceed to sign up but decided to withdraw in the end. I have friends that tell me that NUID is not that recognised yet. It may be a good school but no one know it exist. When i ask some ppl in the finance industry about it they are like huh?? I never really heard of it.. Is it really that good? cos i'm still can't decide on my degree yet..

Leave a comment:

• camelot
    Cozy Rookie

• camelot
    replied
    I used to work for APMI, so just my

UniSA has a great support network. Their academics and admin staff are pretty on the ball. Their Comms degree esp is well regarded in the industry, or so my 'ex students' say.

NUID is considered a prestigious uni (check the internet for rankings) and their Finance school is

Leave a comment:

• pobell
    Cozy Star

• pobell
    replied
    my brother will send his application for the mechanical engineering degree with UniSA. I'm still deciding... will update when he started his course on the quality of the lecturer and classes hold..

Leave a comment:

• chiroptera
    Cozy Celeb

• chiroptera
    replied
    i've just sent in my application for UniSA's Communications & Media Mgt Bachelor...

hope i'll get a spot!!

Leave a comment:

• namida
    Cozy Star

• namida
    replied
    i thought of enroling for bachelor in HRM by La trobe university and heard from the course consultant she told me there is minimal projectwork for this. I hope there will be NO project at all especially group project.

Leave a comment:

• gucci_
    Cozy Celeb

• gucci_
    replied
    My SO is currently in this school. Lots of assignment and project work! From what he said some of the assignments are not easy to score .

Leave a comment:

• guesswho
    Cozy Rookie

• guesswho
    replied
    Originally posted by pobell
    reviving this thread.... am thinking of taking up the master course offered by APMI + bro is thinking of taking his mechanical degree from APMI which is offered by Uni of South Australia... any raves or rants about this school??? any advices would be most appreciated.... thanks in advance
    Oh hopw ur bro find the Mechanical course in AMPI? Is it taxing n difficult to pass?

Leave a comment:

• pobell
    Cozy Star

• pobell
    replied
    reviving this thread.... am thinking of taking up the master course offered by APMI + bro is thinking of taking his mechanical degree from APMI which is offered by Uni of South Australia... any raves or rants about this school??? any advices would be most appreciated.... thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• namida
    Cozy Star

• namida
    replied
    How many months in a term?

Leave a comment:

• Janine.Lee
    Cozy Star

• zjaninez
    replied
    Originally posted by ArieS
    My SO is also interested in the course Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Finance Awarded by National University of Ireland, Dublin. But not sure wjether it will be recognised..
    I mean....we heard of unis from both australia and UK....but ireland?
    My uncle did their Masters of Finance course by the same uni at AMPI. And according to him, its pretty good and recognised. He's working for HP so I guess if a MNC like HP recognises the masters, it should be alright.

Uni of South Australia and La Trobe..generally most Aussie unis' business degrees are accepted by employers. But of course, if you go for the Group of 8 unis like Monash, Uni of Melb, UNSW, it will be good too. I mean its like going to the Ivy League unis in US as opposed to 'normal unis' in US.

At the end of the day, its how you ace that interview that gets you the job.

Leave a comment:

• hamham
    Cozy Rookie

• hamham
    replied
    their PT programs are usually 15-18 months.. but heard their universities are revising the syllabus... so most of the schools have increased the duration... increase 1 more term, i.e. 2 more modules..

Leave a comment:

• namida
    Cozy Star

• namida
    replied
    today i browsed through their official website and i am interested in their Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management Awarded by La Trobe University. Is this La Trobe Uni recognised?

are degrees from this institute (APMI) recognised?how long is the duration of their PT course usually

Leave a comment:

Working...
X