Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asia Pacific Management Institute (APMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    taredolphin
    Cozy MegaStar

• taredolphin
    replied
    The orientation is to let you know what the course needs you to do. The orientation is to prepare you for the course and might need you to do assignment which need to submit on the starting day of your lecture. Like my friend who went to the orientation last time, told me she need to do a assignment which is due on the first day of lecture.
    For my orientation is to familiarise the course and what are the requirements needed in the assignment in order to get good grades and since most of us are working adults, just familiarise us getting used to part time studies.

Leave a comment:

• chris_hgls
    Cozy Rookie

• chris_hgls
    replied
    Im interested in the BA in Management and i enquired the course with the consultant and he mentioned that there is an orientation on 24 Oct for 4 subjects and lecture will start on 13 Nov 08. I just find it weird even though he explained to me. Can somebody help me on this?

Leave a comment:

• taredolphin
    Cozy MegaStar

• taredolphin
    replied
    Originally posted by SymphonyNo40 View Post
    thanks babe for how long does the intensive classes last each term?
    Each term there are two modules. 1 module last 4 days for the lecturer to come to Singapore to teach. Total is 8 days for each term. Timing is what I have stated in my previous post. HTH!!

Leave a comment:

• estella83
    Cozy Rookie

• estella83
    replied
    oh dear..i'm keen in the program but it does not tally with my current career path & i don't have a passion for communications/media industry.. just that i find the modules more interesting to study...

but i'm worried about the usefulness of this degree & the recognition as UniSA isn't as well-known...

any thoughts to share would be most helpful!
    uni sa is well known, it's ranking is even better den University of Ireland, Dublin. I heard that this uni is very tough to study

Leave a comment:

• estella83
    Cozy Rookie

• estella83
    replied
    Referral fees

hihi, who wanna to share the referral fees pls pm me. I'm currently the student there

Leave a comment:

• SymphonyNo40
    Cozy Rookie

• SymphonyNo40
    replied
    Originally posted by taredolphin View Post
    My schedule is like weekdays 630pm to 1030pm, Sat 2pm to 6pm and Sun is 9am to 1pm. If Sun is a full day day, either you are taking a HONS degree or taking a bridging module. If not, timing is same as mine.
    thanks babe for how long does the intensive classes last each term?

Leave a comment:

• taredolphin
    Cozy MegaStar

• taredolphin
    replied
    My schedule is like weekdays 630pm to 1030pm, Sat 2pm to 6pm and Sun is 9am to 1pm. If Sun is a full day day, either you are taking a HONS degree or taking a bridging module. If not, timing is same as mine.

Leave a comment:

• SymphonyNo40
    Cozy Rookie

• SymphonyNo40
    replied
    Originally posted by fallen-angelz View Post
    No offence but in fact i was quite disappointed with the course cos it is too 'easy' to get away with!
    oh dear..i'm keen in the program but it does not tally with my current career path & i don't have a passion for communications/media industry.. just that i find the modules more interesting to study...

but i'm worried about the usefulness of this degree & the recognition as UniSA isn't as well-known...

any thoughts to share would be most helpful!

Leave a comment:

• jesdreamz
    Cozy Celeb

• jesdreamz
    replied
    Anyone took the Bachelor of Arts in Accounting fr the University of Bedfordshire? Is it recognised?? Wanted to go for it but afraid its not recognised.. Besides, i can get exemptions for quite a no. of modules as i have completed some of the ACCA papers...

Leave a comment:

• fallen-angelz
    Cozy Celeb

• fallen-angelz
    replied
    No offence but in fact i was quite disappointed with the course cos it is too 'easy' to get away with!

Leave a comment:

• Drunken_Donuts
    Cozy Rookie

• Drunken_Donuts
    replied
    taredolphin & fallen-angelz: thanks for sharing

How's the time-table like for those 2 weeks every semester? i saw the course brochure and the given example was "weekday: 6.30 to 10.30pm, half-day sat & full-day sun" wow...4 hours of class after work?! wonder how much will i be able to absorb..

Anyone who is currently taking the BA in Communications & Media Management by UniSA? what are the assignments like? are there alot of assignments?

thanks in advance!
    Hi, I just submitted my final paper for my BA in Communications & Media Management. Each module have like 2 subjects, and each subject will have 2-3 assignments. Not really that tough, in my opinion, though I'm working full time and tuitioning too.

Feel free to PM me should u need any more clarifications

Leave a comment:

• fallen-angelz
    Cozy Celeb

• fallen-angelz
    replied
    Yeah the brochure is right..
    It can be very tiring for that 4-day stretch cos its just work and lessons!
    Sometimes need to prepare for presentation amidst that too.
    But i really dont think that is a huge problem if you will only do this like twice in 3 months.

Leave a comment:

• SymphonyNo40
    Cozy Rookie

• SymphonyNo40
    replied
    taredolphin & fallen-angelz: thanks for sharing

How's the time-table like for those 2 weeks every semester? i saw the course brochure and the given example was "weekday: 6.30 to 10.30pm, half-day sat & full-day sun" wow...4 hours of class after work?! wonder how much will i be able to absorb..

Anyone who is currently taking the BA in Communications & Media Management by UniSA? what are the assignments like? are there alot of assignments?

thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• fallen-angelz
    Cozy Celeb

• fallen-angelz
    replied
    Hi all,

I'm interested in the BA in Communications & Media Management by UniSA. But i'm concerned about the timetable, especially the 2 weeks of "intensive classes" and the assignments.

Can any current or past students share with me their experience managing classes & assignments? Thanks!
    Yes there are only 3-4 days of lessons for each module, either over weekends or weekday evenings. 2 modules per term of 3 months.
    Classes are really very minimal so no worries about the intensity.
    Assignments are spread all over but most likely will not overlap. So not a problem.

Leave a comment:

• taredolphin
    Cozy MegaStar

• taredolphin
    replied
    Apmi

Hi,

I am currently taking my BA in Business Admin. It is not using up 2 weeks, but it takes 4 days for the lecturer to come here to teach 1 module. Total will spend 8 days as in 1 semester, will take up 2 modules. It will be tiring in the beginning but I have gotten used to it!! Hahaha..
    There will be enough time to do assignments and exams. No worries on this..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X