Organic Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic Bread

Does any cotters know where to get organic bread apart from cedele?

I'm quite sick of the limited loaves offered by cedele...would like to try others. Have heard of one bakery in Bukit Timah but its out of reach since I don't drive.

i saw organic breads at the bakery section of carrefour at plaza singapura not bad

Comment

Also organic wholemeal avaliable at most CS.

Comment

there is a organic shop on level 2 of arcade..i saw them selling some simple organic bread, but i have not buy anything from them before..so i not sure of the price and quality..maybe other cotters know about the shop

Comment

maybe u can try the organic shop at taka next to gnc.

Comment

Yeah, the shop at takashimaya (beside GNC) is called BUNALUN Organic Farm.
            I just bought a box of Vinefruit and Hazenut granola from them. The sales assistant is very nice and patient too.
            They also sell bread, cakes, cookies - All things Organic !

Comment

i love the bread at cedele

Comment

Info from flyer : Cedele's having a bake sale from 28th June to 2nd July (Wed to Sun). Up to 50% off.

Comment

Is it every outlet and every branch? I better call them!

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey
                    i love the bread at cedele
                    Hi, what bread is nice at cedele? Passby cedele yesterday at rafflec city but dunno what is nice so give up.

Comment

I like Their Organic Spelt Sunflower Seed bread. Used to cost only $5 for that huge loaf of goodness! But I think it increased to $6 and now.. is it $7?

A cheaper alternative will be the Wholemeal Sunflower Seed bread. Problem is that this bread gets hard by the 3rd day. So have to eat it quickly or keep in the fridge and toast it when required.

They have very nice Orange Cranberry Bread - but on the sweet side, so if you are watching your sugar like me... it should be a good treat occasionally!

Comment

I went to check out the bake sale at Cedele Depot (which just ended yesterday). You've to buy the first loaf and get 50% off the second loaf. Same thing applies to the cakes. But their stuff ain't cheap, considering it's just made of flour, sugar etc.

Anyone noticed that their outlets are found only in town areas or rich neighbourhoods?

Comment

Working...
                        X