Caesar Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caesar Salad

I have a penchant for Caesar Salad and used to enjoy the one best from Burkes. Apparently, Burkes is closed.........so I would like to find out from you cotters where have you taken the best Caesar salad before??? Btw, usually I like it originally with bacon bits and croutons only, without the add-ons of chicken strips, eggs etc........

i hope to collect a good list all round the island for me to eat it!!!! :wow:

coffee bean... but i usually eat their smoked salmon salad...
    olio dome...

Comment

ditto to coffee bean!

Comment

Coffee Bean's Caesar Salad is not bad....especially if you like loads of veg and shredded cheese.

Comment

Isn't there still 1 Burke's outlet at Caltex House in Raffles Place? I like the one at Olio Dome and they are obliging enough to leave off anchovies for me

Comment

I like it at marche(heeren outlet), and I just discovered a new place. Olive Cafe at Hotel Intercontinental, opposite Sketches at Bugis. The lettuce is crisp and fresh, but what I love about it is that, the dressing is on the side, in a serving dish.And the chicken that came wih it is still warm and roasted.

Comment

i love coffee club's caesar salad! simple with lotsa lettuce, shredded cheese, croutons and bacon bits

Comment

Michelangelos make a mean Caeser salad, they are at Chip Bee Gardens.

Comment

me too me too!! i love coffeebeans' salad, be it caesar or salmon!!
                  crispy lettuce with bits of this and that .. woooo .. so tempting even as i was typing this!!

Comment

The only caesar salad that i've tried is at Hard Rock Cafe, and my mom and some friends of hers love it. I'm not really into salads, but that was pretty good for me. Hth!

Comment

i love Oscar's in Conrad Centennial Hotel. round up with their iced-jelly, very good. *drooling now

Comment

I had the ceasar salad from bakers inn @raffles city on monday, added chicken. not too bad.

Comment

i love bakerzin caesar!
                          nice!!

Comment

Just found out Olive Cafe has closed down at Hotel Intercontinental

Comment

Huh? Olive Cafe has closed? I was there last week but they said it was 'closed' and I thought only for the day...

Comment

Working...
                              X