Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY-Bears

Hi!!

Anyone knows where can i learn how to sew a bear? Not necessary furry bears, can also be those cloth bears...Or any recommended websites or books? Thanks!!

Spotlight?

Comment

Thanks onadelene! I know Spotlight do carry books for DIY bears..but i would also like to hear from someone who has done the real thing..how long does it takes etc etc....

Oh ya, anyone tried DIY-ing a bear before? And approximately how much will it be? including tools and cloth and learning materials etc....hee

Comment

Hi cUp!
        I done it before .. rather enjoy the process ... but its much more expensive than getting it off the shelf...
        The parts are rather expensive, if you want the pictures to try making one, let me know! I try to dig out for you : )

Comment

I want,blurzcyn_see ! But i would love to diy those cloth bears, not furry kinds

Comment

i have both!! Got them when I was bear crazy ..
            if you need them, let's make a date and meet!

Comment

I know a cotter did some crochet mini soft toys. How about learning crochet?

Comment

I do crochet toys too, but if you want to know how to do the cloth types or even crocheting i suggest you can look at those japanese craft books, before you decide to buy. For those cloth type it's best if you have a sewing machine too, they look nicer than hand sewing them
                Hths

Comment

i rem there is this shop at the esplanade that have DIY bear making classes .. but it's super ex. its more like a novelty thing than a actual lesson i suppose because when we enquired the time we needed to spent on it.. the SA said.. " oh 15mins will do " .. hmm we were like

but i think spotlight would be a good place to start ... i wanna learn how to make a bear too! err , i'm extremely clumsy with sewing though.

Comment

Working...
                  X