Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone working in marketing department of any retail, Need some marketing information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone working in marketing department of any retail, Need some marketing information

Hi all,

anyone working in marketing department of any retail. I need some marketing information of the retailers. Trying to find out either their email or contact no to contact them.

Anyone who has friends working there or you yourself are working in any one of the retails can help me pls?? I need the information ugrently for my project.

Hmm.. what kind of information do you need?

Comment

I need to survey the retailers. I just need them to help me do a simple questionaries.
      Anyone can help me pls Need at least 30 sample size till now i only mange to get one done. Try email them but get no reponse or if have very slow.
      So thought if anyone here working there or have friends there will be easier

Really appreciate if anyone can help me.
      Last edited by duckiee; 18-12-2005, 12:20 PM. Reason: remove quote

Comment

Usually they will not participate in such stuff because of confidentiality issues, especially for big companies, it may be easier to survey smaller retail shops.

Comment

Anyone working in Apparel or retail marketing /marcom depts??? Any idea how much they are normally willing to pay marcom assistants? TIA!

Comment

depending on the qualification and experience?

I guess you'll need to provide this piece of information whenever you ask for salary range because there might be both diploma and degree holders starting out as marcom assistants, but their salaries vary.

Comment

Working...
            X