Bridal Scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridal Scent

Just wondering. What are some of the fragrances that Cozy Brides have used? Or Brides-to-be, what fragrance will you wear? I have never given thoughts to fragrance till now, when all other preparations are settled. Any good recommendations?

I saw in style weddings that Vera wang has a new scent for brides.. Maybe u can try that..

Comment

i guess something light, sweet & flora? or something special that you will give you memories of your wedding day whenever you spritz it on? why dont you go perfume testing? drag your prospective hubby to help choose a scent & it will give niceer memories? but better dont wear a new, untried perfume on the day itself...you never know what might happen on that day...

hths

Comment

Originally posted by Peace
        Just wondering. What are some of the fragrances that Cozy Brides have used? Or Brides-to-be, what fragrance will you wear? I have never given thoughts to fragrance till now, when all other preparations are settled. Any good recommendations?
        Hi Peace, I've used Creed's Spring Flower during my customary as i the smell so much that I must wear it for that special day.

Comment

Hi dearies,

Thanks for the replies. I was so busy with the preparations that I hardly have time to browse CC for the past 2 weeks. ROM is over now and in the end, I forgot about my scent anyway. Perhaps we could keep this rolling for the benefit of other brides and not forgetting my customary.

Comment

I love Jennifer Lopez's Still! it has this light earl grey undertones that I find very soothing!

Shall wear that scent on my wedding day in april.

Comment

Originally posted by paixsg
              I love Jennifer Lopez's Still! it has this light earl grey undertones that I find very soothing!

Shall wear that scent on my wedding day in april.
              Haven't tried that before even though I know it's been in the market for quite some time. Haven't been shopping around for frangrance for a while

Congrats to you on your forthcoming wedding and do enjoy yourself on that day.

Comment

paixsg, congrats on your wedding!

Comment

dear kim22 and smitten,

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X