X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I dun like the person, too much sweet talk wil only freak me out. lol

Comment

siren: i totally agree with you!

my SO doesn't really comment on how i look, except for sometimes he surprises me by saying: did i tell you that you look very pretty today? it just makes me feel so special coz he does it only once in a while...

sometimes guys sweetalk girls to get their way through so we girls must be more wary and not fall for everything we hear... so if suitors keep complimenting you nonstop, you just have to be more observant and careful

Comment

the best compliments which I recieved from a suitor is that he's attracted to me because he finds me extremely intelligent and can communicate with him at the same level. He's a very intelligent guy and I find it so flattering to receive this compliment from him, I know it's a genuine one as our conversation is sometimes like an exciting tennis match!

Comment

An intelligent conversation is always interesting. I am also attracted to intelligent guys, but not smart alecks, please.

So did you get together with him eventually?

Comment

I'm attracted to smart guys too! He's too smart for my liking as I find him too street wise and can lie through his teeth with all the right facts and all!! Not sure if you get what I mean. But basically he's too smart for me to handle and I would feel insecure if we got together, worrying if he's cheating on me anot.

Anyway, I found myself an honest and yet smart partner whom I'm marrying soon! Most importantly, he loves me dearly and makes me feel secure.

Comment

Some guys sweet talk sounds too corny...feel like laughing in their face..hehe, is that too mean?

Comment

Haha. Laughing in his face will be a good way to turn him off.
                No guy would want a woman to laugh in his face at his sweet talking.

Comment

Yeah tht's true, i think his ego would have like totally hit the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by shazzerlyn
                    I'm attracted to smart guys too! He's too smart for my liking as I find him too street wise and can lie through his teeth with all the right facts and all!! Not sure if you get what I mean. But basically he's too smart for me to handle and I would feel insecure if we got together, worrying if he's cheating on me anot.

Anyway, I found myself an honest and yet smart partner whom I'm marrying soon! Most importantly, he loves me dearly and makes me feel secure.
                    Congrats, hope u both have a great life together...

Comment

thanks teddychan dearie!

Comment

Yeah! Congrats!

I think I always turn the guys off when they sweet talk, by asking them how many other dozen girls do they say that to. Haha

Comment

haha! same here siren! I turn guys who sweet talk off by telling them that the reason why he's still single is because he's too smooth with words and that makes a gal feels insecure! if he truly likes someone, he shouldn't be so frivolous with words! a typical reply would be a defensive, i'm not smooth or glib what ... blah blah blah

Comment

One of the sweetest thing I've heard from a suitor: Even if I'm left with only 20 cents, I will buy 2 ice popsicles and share it with you....

My bf doesn't say much sweet nothings to me, although sometimes out of the blue he will send me sms telling me hw much he loves me.... :shy:

Comment

Ya lo. Sometimes they say so much you just wonder if they really mean what they say. Of course it would mean a lot more if you like the person.

But I dun think they will be single though, there are bound to be girls who fall for them

Comment

you're right siren ... it would mean alot to us if we like the person.

i like this one that my SO just told me after I was late when he came to pick me to work today ... he would usually be upset with me for making him wait ... but today he said this sentence which makes me blush and can't help but smile when I thought of it.

Me: I'm so so sorry to keep you waiting dear!
                                He: how can I be angry with such a pretty gal! he hardly says such mushy stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X