Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Today is the 1st episode. Kind of the English version of "Miao Shou Ren Xin". Think it's quite a good drama...

yeap. it seemed pretty good.
    caught a little though.

Comment

oh yes, i watched that just now. Doctor shepherd is so yummlicious! If you guys watched sunday's night movie - Sweet Home Alabama, he was the rich fiance of reese witterspoon.

i like the line when meredith said she "being on the high..... and who needs drug.." after she came out from her first surgery attendance. The wonderous tone ...then doctor shepherd looking at her in his so-yummlicious-sexy way... that was a good scene.

Comment

Yes Gio! I agree!! That's the look I paid attention too!!!! He is Deliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious!

Comment

watched the 1st episode just now... it was alright, hope more interesting storyline to come.
          yea, dr. shepherd is too cute... nice eye-candy for a monday night.. yumm
          Last edited by crazygirl; 27-12-2005, 01:16 AM. Reason: added URL

Comment

missed the first ep! ):

Comment

doc. Shepherd is the one who slept with Meredith in the beginning part ayes?

Comment

Wahahaha if only we got doctors that cute in Singapore!

Comment

Originally posted by msqiz
                  doc. Shepherd is the one who slept with Meredith in the beginning part ayes?
                  Yes, they slept on the beginning part. He's so charming w the dreamy eyes! Looking forward to every monday now!

Comment

i love this show!!!

finalyl been so long since i was attracted to an english drama serial...not since charmed!! :p

but it looked pretty scary at times too...

Comment

Originally posted by introvert521
                      Today is the 1st episode. Kind of the English version of "Miao Shou Ren Xin". Think it's quite a good drama...
                      yup! has great ratings in the US. gonna catch a few more episodes before i compare it to Dr. House.

Comment

and i also like the music that comes with the various scenes. This is like a subsititue (for me at least) after The OC with its great music.

Comment

abc's website - grey's anatomy

you can get more scoop on grey's anatomy HERE - story background, characters, music, gallery, downloads et al...

but please don't post the spoilers here yet

jean: if all docs. were as cute as dr. shepherd... would the patients want to recover that soon or stay warded longer? lol..

Comment

Hehehe.. I love this show! Was missin good shows when Lost, OC, Nip Tuck, Alias all disappeared off Channel 5

Comment

A great addition to Monday night tv :D Monday's my favourite stay home tv night!

Comment

Working...
                              X