No announcement yet.

Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Grey's fan too! Yesterday's episode was so dramatic and overwrought with emotion. I am loving Izzie more and more. She's so real and sincere. I could really feel] her when she started desperately wailing, begging Danny to take the heart and I could empathize, started crying too. Wussy me.

Comment

• I find Izzie is too silly and personal. As a doctor she really should know how to control her emotions...

Comment

• Heheh that was a great season finale and cliff hanger

Comment

• Gosh i am shocked that Burke got shot and izzy izzy cut the wire of Denny's supposedly heart. No wonder she said she was indirectly the cause of his death...Cant wait to watch nxt wk episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by chocob
            Heheh that was a great season finale and cliff hanger
            Hey, that wasn't the season finale. There are still 2 more episodes to the end of S2, if I'm not wrong.
            Last edited by geekchic; 04-10-2006, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• yup, geekchic is right - monday's show was episode #25, there are 2 more episodes before the end of season 2.

Comment

• Only left 2 more episodes... awww... wish for more....

Comment

• geekchic and crazygirl
                  Thanks for letting me know! Yay more Grey's Anatomy :D

Comment

• Is Cristina supposed to divert Burke's attention? And how come she didn't say anything and looked away!?!!?!? OMG! So exciting now!!!

Comment

• i wonder if anyone would die...
                      christina is just confused...she's too shocked to react. Throughout the show they keep protraying her as without emotions... but when things close to her heart happen, she just don't know what to do.
                      i hate McDreamy. He is causing meredith and alison so much pain.

Comment

• Christina's character seems really weak when it comes to Burke huh. i think she looks like she's in denial. Mcdreamy seems to be a real friend to Burke's crisis...

Comment

• Ya..i was pretty surprised that Cristina just looked away..there was one part i felt so sad..that is when a teared rolled down Burke's face. Gosh. i want to watch next week's episode.

Comment

• This coming Monday is the season finale!!!

Comment

• fight between Burke & Shepherd!

Apparently the two got a beef with each other in real life <http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/10/1...g-dr-toughguy/>.
                              Hope they settle it; worst case scenario is if either leaves the show. *gasps*

Comment

• Originally posted by silhom23
                                Apparently the two got a beef with each other in real life <http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/10/1...g-dr-toughguy/>.
                                Hope they settle it; worst case scenario is if either leaves the show. *gasps*
                                It just said there is "heated disagreement' between them...but what exactly happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X