Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msqiz
    doc. Shepherd is the one who slept with Meredith in the beginning part ayes?
    correcto!

Comment

great drama i must say!!! the black lady doctor (did not manage to catch her name) adds some comic effects to the show too with her curt attitude towards the interns! hehehe

Comment

For those who are interested to know more, you may visit www.greysanatomyonline.com

Comment

oooh. he sure is sexy!

Comment

dunno if you guys watched sweet home alabama last sunday ..but i think shepherd was the fiance in the show

Comment

eh same person??

Comment

yeap, they are of the same person.. love his eyes... so intense and marvelous

Comment

Originally posted by Gio
                  oh yes, i watched that just now. Doctor shepherd is so yummlicious! If you guys watched sunday's night movie - Sweet Home Alabama, he was the rich fiance of reese witterspoon.

i like the line when meredith said she "being on the high..... and who needs drug.." after she came out from her first surgery attendance. The wonderous tone ...then doctor shepherd looking at her in his so-yummlicious-sexy way... that was a good scene.
                  Agreed! I love that scene

It's kinda scary to know that some patients are 'guinea pigs' to the interns.. lol

Comment

yup that scene was like "oooh" to me too...:p

and yeah scary that interns like them are "007"...:p

but i guess that's how they learn...that's why my mum says dont go to public hospital if u have the money...:p

Comment

yup..
                      got a better insight how patients are actually guinea pigs to interns...
                      kinda a scary thought..
                      but babes! i do agree that dr. shepherd is such an eye candy..
                      with his ruffled hair and intense eyes..
                      let's keep watching this show gals!heheh

Comment

I missed the first episode!

Going to stay home next Monday to watch!

I just dig US dramas!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnkoh03
                          great drama i must say!!! the black lady doctor (did not manage to catch her name) adds some comic effects to the show too with her curt attitude towards the interns! hehehe
                          She's the head nurse, dearie. But just as formidable as a real doc

Yep Patrick Dempsey's cute Oooh, he's one of the Sexist Man Alive for '05!
                          http://people.aol.com/people/galleri...9983_2,00.html

Comment

i didnt know she's the head nurse!! i *** she was a doc in charge of all of the interns!!

there's only like 9 episodes in one season?

Comment

Oops I could be wrong then My apologies!

Comment

i meant i thought she was a doc...maybe i'm wrong...:p

Comment

Working...
                                X