Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • am i the only one who is not fascinated with meredith? i cant stand her, and neither can i stand mr indecisive and wishy-washy derek!

    Comment


    • gem, you are not the only 1.... i find christina, george and izzie is much better although mcdreamy is good looking but i hated his wishy washinest.....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gem
        am i the only one who is not fascinated with meredith? i cant stand her, and neither can i stand mr indecisive and wishy-washy derek!

        im with you (:

        Comment


        • Meredith is like Carrie from Sex and the City. And Derick is Mr Big.
          She'll always be head over heels in love with him.
          The scene that Izzie crying was so sad...

          Comment


          • I love Grey's. Season 3 rocks.

            Comment


            • when would season 3 be out in Singapore? any idea?

              Comment


              • Yes! I want to know too! I love the show but Meredith and Derek is really getting on my nerves.. I'm more interested in Cristina and Izzie!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by synco263
                  Yes! I want to know too! I love the show but Meredith and Derek is really getting on my nerves.. I'm more interested in Cristina and Izzie!
                  i'm with you on that synco263!! i hate how the camera pans on her expressionless face, showing her blood shot eyes and all...not attractive at all!!
                  i absolutely absolutely adore christina!! she's so funny and talented as an actress.
                  you guys can go check out youtube.com for the latest episodes from season 3!! i've already watched until episode 4..and i really can't wait for ch5 to start showing it!

                  Comment


                  • Link please!! So far i only watched season 3 episode 1.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by introvert521
                      It just said there is "heated disagreement' between them...but what exactly happened?
                      Just chanced into the scoop on what really (??) happened betw the two dudes:
                      http://www.towleroad.com/2006/10/tab_isaiah_wash.html

                      Comment


                      • hey thought i was the only one who was not keen on merder relationship. i prefer addison though; such strong character and smart, and whenever she breaks down when those 2 are flirting, i get so upset.

                        i finished the whole of season 1 and 2 on dvds. now onto season 3. Mcsteamy (Mark, McDreamy's best friend who slept with and likes Addy) is going to be back in Season 3! YAY! he's hot and gorgeous and he may be a bad boy, but he's definitely not wishy washy!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by figureskates
                          Link please!! So far i only watched season 3 episode 1.
                          Can't spread the link, cos it's a private server and the owner doesn't want the links spread. But there are definitely some torrents up.

                          Singapore, as usual, will take forever to show it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by silverstars
                            Can't spread the link, cos it's a private server and the owner doesn't want the links spread. But there are definitely some torrents up.

                            Singapore, as usual, will take forever to show it.
                            Oh..ok..thanks anyway.

                            Comment


                            • Seems like Channel 5 is NOT showing season 3!! then how do we know what's going on!!!!??!

                              Comment


                              • are you sure they're not showing?? i think it would take awhile before season 3 gets aired here cos they only started showing it over in the US.
                                i'd be devastated if mediacorp's not showing it!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X