Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bliss02
    are you sure they're not showing?? i think it would take awhile before season 3 gets aired here cos they only started showing it over in the US.
    i'd be devastated if mediacorp's not showing it!!
    Monday after ANTM, no Greys Anatomy! That's why I concluded that Mediacorp is not showing!!!

Comment

• think MC will definitely show GA Season 3, but it might take a while, so probably not yet.

Comment

• Yeah...let's hope so!

Comment

• Any idea where we can get the DVD set in Singapore or M'sia? would love to start watching this series but i hate watching on TV with all the commercials and week-long wait for the next episode!

Comment

• Anybody here watch GA latest ep of season 3?

Comment

• Arghhhhh yesssssssss
              BUMP... real bump!!!
              I hate the ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
              I cried!!! I can't believe I cried so hard >< Thats so unlike me...
              There's a whole lot of commotion and speculations going on after the last episode was aired last week in the States... Some fans were so disappointed they decided not to support S4...
              I'm a big fan of Cristina/ BANG, and was so disappointed with the turn-out. (shan't mention it here in case ppl haven't watch)...
              SIGHHHH

Comment

• Grey's Anatomy Season 3 and S4 speculation *SPOILERS*

Okay, I thought of opening this new thread on Grey's Anatomy for cotters who have already started on Season 3 or have already finished Season 3. This may contain spoilers so please do not read it if you don't want to spoil your show.

I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of GA and will love to discuss this show/characters with fellows who have watched S3. And let's speculate what will happen in Season 4.

SPOILERS BELOW

Arghhh any disappointed fans here after watching the last few eps of GA? As much as I love Addison, I'm not looking forward to the spin-off. I prefer Addison staying at Seattle Grace though.

Honestly, GA attracted me because of Christina. I love her to the core, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be interested. And because of Christina, I fell in love with the rest of the interns, residentials, attendings etc... And I don't care about what Washington said about Knight outside the scenes, I love Burke as much. BANG is just the perfect couple and the writers just have to break them up...... I can't believe I cried so hard on the last episode... It's just so heart-breaking and I'm embarressed to say that it had affected me so much that I actually dreamt of them and their baby that night

Sighhhh...

Comment

• Wow, yes, I must agree you are indeed a big fan of GA. I have only watched the first episode of Season 3 .. which I downloaded off iTunes .. I just couldn't wait after that last episode of Season 2. I know I did shed a tear when Izzie lost Denny.

I am very tempted to just pay and download the rest of Season 3 off iTunes .. but gawd, that will cost me quite a bit. So I opted to just wait for either cable of Channel 5 to start playing it again.

From the episode summaries I got off iTunes, Season 3 looks very exciting as well.

btw, which couple are you referring to when you say "BANG" ? Burke and Christina ? George and Callie ?

Comment

• Originally posted by k1yang View Post
                    Okay, I thought of opening this new thread on Grey's Anatomy for cotters who have already started on Season 3 or have already finished Season 3. This may contain spoilers so please do not read it if you don't want to spoil your show.

I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of GA and will love to discuss this show/characters with fellows who have watched S3. And let's speculate what will happen in Season 4.

SPOILERS BELOW

Arghhh any disappointed fans here after watching the last few eps of GA? As much as I love Addison, I'm not looking forward to the spin-off. I prefer Addison staying at Seattle Grace though.

Honestly, GA attracted me because of Christina. I love her to the core, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be interested. And because of Christina, I fell in love with the rest of the interns, residentials, attendings etc... And I don't care about what Washington said about Knight outside the scenes, I love Burke as much. BANG is just the perfect couple and the writers just have to break them up...... I can't believe I cried so hard on the last episode... It's just so heart-breaking and I'm embarressed to say that it had affected me so much that I actually dreamt of them and their baby that night

Sighhhh...
                    OMGGGG!! IM A TRUE HARD CORE GA FAN TOO!

i loveeeee cristina and burke. my heart just tore apart when burke just simply reject cristina during their wedding.. and when meredith had to tear cristina gown apart because she was suffocated!!

but the ending cant compared to Season 2 ending when denny duquette died! and alex had to carry devastated Izzie!!!

annnd i hate george, he wants to sleep with everyone. bleargh. and i dont like how Private Practice (Addison new show) turn out.. i want addison to stay too! shes my 2nd fave character after cristina!

Comment

• Haha yeah big fan, but too bad none of my friends watch GA, so it kinda sucks not being able to share with my friends, ya know?

BANG - Burke and Christina

Actually, I've the whole series on my computer... so... if you want you can PM me and I'll see what are the ways to send the series to you....

Comment

• Originally posted by watermelonpoo View Post
                        OMGGGG!! IM A TRUE HARD CORE GA FAN TOO!

i loveeeee cristina and burke. my heart just tore apart when burke just simply reject cristina during their wedding.. and when meredith had to tear cristina gown apart because she was suffocated!!

but the ending cant compared to Season 2 ending when denny duquette died! and alex had to carry devastated Izzie!!!

annnd i hate george, he wants to sleep with everyone. bleargh. and i dont like how Private Practice (Addison new show) turn out.. i want addison to stay too! shes my 2nd fave character after cristina!
                        Ahhhh yay! FINALLY found someone to talk to! Nice to know you. So happy

At first I like george, I found him cute, ya know? And I like the friendship between him and burke (thats before I knew about the rumors about you-know-what. Now whenever I see them on-screen, I just squirmed ><) But when he started messing up with Izzie, or rather, Izzie messing with him, I lose interest in them. Feel so bad for Callie, she's a great gal, my heart goes out for her! Heard that Callie will only be a guest in S4, meaning there won't be much on her anymore

Yay, I'm a hardcore Christina fan too! Sandra's such an amazing actress! I'm so afraid to know what will happen to Bang in Season 4. Will they introduce new relationships to Burke & Crist in S4?? GOD NOOoo.... They're like the perfect couple and they truly love each other. Love them so much... Sighhhh....

I'm not really interested in Private Pract cos it isn't the same anymore. But will give it a try though. Have got a feeling the writers are putting all their attention on PP, so I do wonder how GA S4 will turn out... Cross fingers...

Comment

• Originally posted by k1yang View Post
                          Ahhhh yay! FINALLY found someone to talk to! Nice to know you. So happy

At first I like george, I found him cute, ya know? And I like the friendship between him and burke (thats before I knew about the rumors about you-know-what. Now whenever I see them on-screen, I just squirmed ><) But when he started messing up with Izzie, or rather, Izzie messing with him, I lose interest in them. Feel so bad for Callie, she's a great gal, my heart goes out for her! Heard that Callie will only be a guest in S4, meaning there won't be much on her anymore

Yay, I'm a hardcore Christina fan too! Sandra's such an amazing actress! I'm so afraid to know what will happen to Bang in Season 4. Will they introduce new relationships to Burke & Crist in S4?? GOD NOOoo.... They're like the perfect couple and they truly love each other. Love them so much... Sighhhh....

I'm not really interested in Private Pract cos it isn't the same anymore. But will give it a try though. Have got a feeling the writers are putting all their attention on PP, so I do wonder how GA S4 will turn out... Cross fingers...
                          Yeah. None of my friends share the same passion for GA! Same thoughts on George messing with Izzie (or vice versa).. they just dont click! Izzie kinda gets on my nerves sometimes, its like Alex already likes her and they really look like a perfect couple but shes too in love with DEAD denny. grrr. and besides she moved on but with a married guy (george) and breaks Callie's heart. GRRR. so pissed at her for wanting to ruin callie's marriage. and i couldnt take it when Izzie just say their marriage wont last and george will regret marrying callie. what a bi.atchhh!!

and one more guy i hate is Meredith father. i cried when he slapped Mer for "killing" his wife when Mer was actually saving her.. during that part, i feel like huggin Mer (LOLLL!!) and kicking her dad out of the hospital.. ahahhaa!

and yeah burke and cristina is the perfect couple! but now like their r/s are damaged and are kinda impossible to be repaired. but theres still hope, no?

Comment

• Yes, the ending for the latest season 3 really SUCKS!!! i think this is the way they wanted us to crave for Season 4... Just can't they do a happy ending for once.. Arghh

Comment

• Yah the ending sucks, everyone is screwed...

M & D - over...
                              C & B - over...
                              Bailey - no more chief resident
                              Callie - new chief resident
                              George - failed test + screwed his best friend
                              Alex - unspoken words and so ava left
                              Izzie - in love with her married best friend
                              Lexie - new intern cum Meredith's sis [I bet she's gonna have an impt role in S4]

sighhh

Since George failed his intern test, does that mean he's leaving Seattle Grace? But since they have introduced a new batch of interns, does that mean that Meredith and gang are real doctors now? That would have suck cos I enjoy watching them as interns, new people means they will have a fair share of roles, meaning lesser scenes on our favourite original casts? I prefer if the writers focus on the original casts instead of new people... No wonder many are no longer interested in S4...

Is there hope for Burke and Christina? I dunno... He had moved out, and it spells over doesn't it? Sigh... As long as they are all in Seattle Grace, there will be hope. If Burke leaves town or whatsoever, then I'll be disheartened, will give S4 a miss ><

Comment

• Ya it really sucks the ending..arrgh...and lexie is meredith's sis?? omg..lexie offered mcdreamy a drink the other time and he turned her down..dont tell me in S4..lexie is going to come in btw mcdreamy and meredith..

Comment

Working...
                                X