No announcement yet.

Grey's Anatomy :SPOILERS:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't think it will be over between burke and christina, it's just too ridiculous for it to end. i've watched the last episode and i totally don't understand his rationale of 'setting her free'

it was my least favourite episode of all 3 seasons, so pointless and so anti-climax. i think the script writer really did herself in this time.

now i'm not looking foward to season 4

Comment

• i read from this mag and its official..there wont be any more burke in the upcoming season..isaiah(burke) got fired from the show.
      That means no more burke and cristina..blah!!

Comment

• Huh... so sad... btw, any idea when channel 5 will air season 3?

Comment

• yes no more burke...no wedding too

Comment

• all the while, i thought it was rumors.. it seem to turn out to be true.. so sad.. what going to happen to Cristina

Comment

• i've watch some episodes online, up to episode 3, still have burke... but their r/s is on a strain..

Comment

• Will be showing tonightat 10.30pm on Channel 5. Must watch.

Comment

• loving grey's season 4!!
                  just finished the entire series!
                  cried in the end!!

Comment

• thrilled to find a GA thread here! Anyone watching Season 5 already?

i personally like cristina coz she's so funny heh. Season 5 very exciting, coz there's a new guy in her life!

Comment

• Yes! Me! I'm at Season 5 Episode 10 already and I think it's pretty good so far. But Izzie's storyline is quite annoying.

Comment

• anyone caught grey's season 5? the finale was so heartbreaking.

Comment

• Yeah, heard that TR Knight isn't returning for the next season.... Cried badly in the last 3 episodes

Comment

• yea i suppose one of them will die, i think it might be george.

Comment

• Originally posted by lovegood View Post
                              anyone caught grey's season 5? the finale was so heartbreaking.
                              I felt so depressed after watching the season finale!

Comment

• same here. i was crying so badly in the last episode. both izzie and george...

cannot wait for the next season but this time round, there won't be george anymore. wonder what will happen to izzie

Comment

Working...
                                X