Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to go for New Year's Eve Countdown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for New Year's Eve Countdown?

Hi everyone! 2006 is round the corner!
    any one of u going for countdown?

Do u know where are the FREE countdown parties? hehe. not very keen to buy tickets just to go countdown.

Saw a banner advertising mj @ expo. Cannot imagine the sardine situation. Will likely be at home, or someone's home or some quiet coffeeshop. Heh.

Comment

esplanade? will there be fireworks?...

Comment

Keke Downtown East got countdown call Party On Singapore.

Comment

haha is there anywhere that's little people? haha!

Comment

What about Mardi Gras @ Orchard? Bet it will be packed but would be interesting to see.

Comment

NYE Countdown Bash at Ngee Ann City

Hey hey,

New here at CozyCot... Was browsing through and saw this thread =)
              There will probably not be any free countdown parties I suppose haha Too profitble for the organizers to make them free!

I'm going to the NYE countdown at Ngee Ann City! Pretty cool =) It's a Hip Hip & RnB bash..so if any of you love R&B and Hip Hop, that's THE place to be!
              The organizers actually set up a huge dome at Ngee Ann City and with 25bucks (pre-sale) you get 1 free housepour =) It's like a clubbing event rather than a free, no tent kind of family countdown event

SO! Anyone interested, can go onto http://www.hooked-nussu.org to find out more details, and it's possible to order online =) I'm from NUS and I'm in this HOOKED magazine that's why I know about it =)

Yup!

Cheers*

Comment

Downtown East is free party lo.h, no charges.

Comment

Downtown East's good if you're bringing kids along - very family-oriented fun!

I think the NYE party at Expo will be packed with lots of teenagers / students, because Singtel's giving away free tickets if you sign up for their phone plans & produce your student ID.

Comment

The crowd for Downtown East depends on timing. Early crowd will be families but late crowd starting from 11pm onwards are young crowd like teenagers. Those interested can check it out. Party all the way till 4am.

Comment

shall find out from my friend working at Downtown East about the event.
                      "family-oriented fun" sounds like my bf's kind of thing.

Comment

until now my SO hasnt mentioned anything. Guess ill be staying home la

Comment

will be working on that day. : (
                          Expo having mambo jumbo party?

Comment

I heard expo also got countdown. But then what type of party is it? Anyone know?

Comment

Hehe I agree, I dont feel like paying to sqeeezeee with the crowd and get dunked in foam.

After the horrible experience at Orchard on xmas eve with all the foam bottles threatening sounds, I decide I dont mind spending a quiet new yr countdown.. Downtown east seems like a gd choice anyways cos pretty near my house.

Comment

Working...
                              X